Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wet Dreams for Girls (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21930)

GingerV 08-30-2004 12:01 PM

Wet Dreams for Girls

I've always loved my erotic dreams. But sometimes, I get a bonus. I wake up just a little. Not all the way, but enough to realize that I'm horny as hell. Enough so that all I have to do is squeeze my legs together or grind my clit aginst the bed to earn myself an orgasm. Three or four whimpery waves later I fall back asleep.

They're not the strongest orgasms I've ever had. Not body rocking, back arching, wake up my poor bf type orgasms. But they're lovely, they come out of near nowhere, and I figure must be the female equivalent of the male wet-dream without the mess ;) .

But I've never had the guts to ask before, am I a complete freak? Well, a lucky lucky lucky freak I should say. Or do other women get these little thrills too? I'm not willing to give them up, mind you. Just want to know if I'm the only one.

G

Lilith 08-30-2004 12:30 PM

I have had them....most often when I was pregnant. There is a thread on this and I will try to find it. There were not many of us but a few who have experienced it.

sodaklostsoul 08-30-2004 12:31 PM

Nope your not alone, I've had those orgasm dreams too!!! :o)

Very cool Lilith, would love to read that thread.

WildIrish 08-30-2004 01:06 PM

<--- suggests everyone come over and take a nap!

Lilith 08-30-2004 01:34 PM

here ~~> http://216.150.92.84/forums/showthr...61712#post61712

PantyFanatic 08-30-2004 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
..... I wake up just a little. Not all the way, but enough to realize that I'm horny as hell. Enough so that all I have to do is squeeze my legs together or grind my clit aginst the bed to earn myself an orgasm. Three or four whimpery waves later I fall back asleep.... Not body rocking, back arching, wake up my poor bf type orgasms. ...
G

Not wake me up.... just a little? :eek:
I'd really feel bad if I was next to you and you didn't rub against me, pull my hand over and rub against it or up against something that was already pressed against you. :(

I like that half dreamy, horny feeling too :D It could make for nice conversation at dinner the next night. ;)

GingerV 08-30-2004 02:33 PM

I'm not conscious enough to make choices, I'm cumming before I fully realize I'm awake. But I take your point, maybe next time I'll take a chance and see if he wakes up grouchy ;).

BIBI 08-30-2004 04:13 PM

It's happened to me too.....

BlueSwede 08-30-2004 07:16 PM

I have them, too. If I don't have an orgasm in a few days, I start having them in my sleep (in my dreams). I had one Sunday morning, in fact, after having had to abstain for a few days due to a medical procedure.

sodaklostsoul 08-31-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Thanks Lilith!!

dicksbro 08-31-2004 01:53 AM

Sounds like fun, ladies. ;)

kathy1 08-31-2004 04:03 AM

Ginger, that sounds absolutely wonderful but i'm quite sad to say, i've never experienced it......anybody have any thoughts on how to go about making that happen?

sodaklostsoul 08-31-2004 09:32 AM

Sorry Kathy, I don't even know how it happens. LOL. Maybe think about some sexy guy you saw during the day at bedtime!

Vurginne 08-31-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
But I've never had the guts to ask before, am I a complete freak? Well, a lucky lucky lucky freak I should say. Or do other women get these little thrills too? I'm not willing to give them up, mind you. Just want to know if I'm the only one.

G

This has happened to me before as well. My very first experience was quite unique and it has yet to happen to me again (although I wish it would). I was having an intense erotic dream about a man stimulating me manually to orgasm. The dream was so vivid, I had an orgasm (my hands were no where near me) and it woke me up. I was amazed that without any physical stimulation, that this happened. Mostly now, if I have a vivid sex dream, I lazily touch myself or rub up against my bed (like you described).

~Vurginne~

Lilith 09-01-2004 06:04 AM

I think that for me it's just amazing that I can actually orgasm with no physical stimulation and no conscious thought. It just shows how truly remarkable our minds are!