Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If the man is not in the mood.. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22026)

joys 09-08-2004 09:40 AM

If the man is not in the mood..

As a male, what if i am not in the mood?? We are not stallions, what happens then??

BIBI 09-08-2004 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joys
As a male, what if i am not in the mood?? We are not stallions, what happens then??

I get my stallions made into geldings!!!!!!!!

OMG...forgive me, but I am such a smartass at times and I just can't control myself even though your asking a serious question!!!!!!!!
I deserve any and all bashing I may get....... :trout:

joys 09-08-2004 10:28 AM

But what if "he is not there" ... could happen as it happens to u.

Steph 09-08-2004 10:29 AM

ROFL BIBI

If you're not in the mood once in a while, that's normal. If it does affect your state of mind, etc. you should visit a doctor.

BIBI 09-08-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:
But what if "he is not there" ... could happen as it happens to u.

huh???????

Catch22 09-08-2004 10:44 AM

It's called football.

WildIrish 09-08-2004 11:23 AM

It's been known to happen. Usually the result of a particularly stressfull week or exhaustion. Nothing with any kind of pattern though. If it's happening more often than you feel comfortable with, or you can't pin down any possible reasons behind it...look into it.

GingerV 09-08-2004 12:59 PM

If you're not in the mood, you're not in the mood. Can't be helped. If it's often the case that the spirit is willing but the body isn't cooperating, well then you might want to talk to the doc.

If my guy's not interested and I'm absolutely desperate, sometimes he'll be a doll and help me get off (which, incidently, sometimes changes his mood...he does love listening to me). Other times, he just reminds me where we keep the vibrators. ;)

But you shouldn't feel bad about it, not even Pixies are ready and willing 24/7.

G

wyndhy 09-08-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:
what if i am not in the mood... what happens then??

sounds pretty simple...you don't have sex

BIGbad 09-08-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
It's called football.

Funny!

If you are not in the mood let her try to get you in the mood with a BJ while watching football. :)

flutelady 09-08-2004 10:51 PM

A man who's not in the mood? Isn't that the ultimate oxymoron??!

Ok ok. So, if I'm in the mood and he's not, I either wait or I take care of it myself, no big deal. But he can watch if he wants to... :boobs:

osuche 09-08-2004 11:26 PM

Happens all the time in our house. I just try to tease him all day (glimpses of something sexy, a tantalizing kiss, maybe a little butt squeeze or some slow dancing) and hope for the best. SOmetimes it actually works ;) ~~ other times I end up taking care of it myself after he goes to bed. Either way, it's all good. It just sucks that I happen to be the one with the HUGE libido in our house. LMAO, but you all knew that, right? :D

Catch22 09-09-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbad
Funny!

If you are not in the mood let her try to get you in the mood with a BJ while watching football. :)

Got to luv remotes. All you need is a beer iv at the same time. bliss!

denny 09-09-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
A man who's not in the mood? Isn't that the ultimate oxymoron??!

Ok ok. So, if I'm in the mood and he's not, I either wait or I take care of it myself, no big deal. But he can watch if he wants to... :boobs:
Can I watch, flutelady?

flutelady 09-09-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny
Can I watch, flutelady?

Yes you may... anything else you'd like to watch?