Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Apology to Lillith (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22665)

Grumble 11-01-2004 04:13 PM

Apology to Lillith

I apologise unreservedly to Lilith.

Yes i was lashing out in pain and frustration not knowing where the woman I love is, if she is OK, where is my life going other than down the plughole.

I was very near breaking point yesterday and clutching at straws and seeing one of those straws taken away burst the dam.

Through the help of a young friend who I met through an Australian Idol message board of all things, I have located Curvy, she is home. It was at 11pm last night and I have not slept a wink since.

Well she is safe at least.

Why she has just gone silent is something I have not yet discovered but I will.

It was being kept in the dark that was killing me and it was slowly killing me, my health has deteriorated markedly in the last couple of months.

It was ironic that it all blew up yesterday and within hours the jigsaw pieces started to fall into place.

I am apprehensive at what the next few days hold but the strain that has dogged me over the last 3 months is gone. You can deal with the truth and what is but it is a different matter when you are left in a void and have no way to resolve issues that you have only a vague notion of.

Aqua 11-01-2004 04:31 PM

(((Ian)))

Not knowing is one of the toughest things in the world. Again, I hope things turn out well for you.

rockintime 11-01-2004 05:10 PM

Very happy to see THIS posting, Grumble. Hang in there.

Mackenzie 11-01-2004 05:32 PM

(((((GRUMBLE)))))) Good Luck!

Mae 11-01-2004 05:34 PM

I've been away for a few days. I hope things will right themselves for you. Seems like you have a lot of the Pixies pulling for you and wanting to help. (((Grumble)))

MilkToast 11-01-2004 07:46 PM

Grumble, I'm glad that at least, even if only in a small way, things may have gone better. I am also glad that you are not leaving us... here's hoping for some more things to go in the right direction.

osuche 11-01-2004 07:50 PM

((((Grumble)))) ~ good luck, and I hope you find out what you need to.

Coaster 11-01-2004 08:03 PM

Hope everything works out Grumble..............

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason!

kathy1 11-01-2004 08:33 PM

Lotsa huggggzzzzz for Grumble

nikki1979 11-02-2004 02:58 AM

im so glad u arnt leaving, i saw that message yesty and just didnt know what to say, woke up to this ne this morn and am glad i dont need to say anything to the last ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) everything will work out the way it needs to hun, hang in there im sure it doesnt look that way now

~nikki

Oldfart 11-02-2004 01:12 PM

Grumble.

Glad to see you still. Your relationship with Curvy'll work itself out one way or the other.

On the other hand, I fear you're stuck with us.

Told you late shift gets me talking drivel.

Stay good.