Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Michigander (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22784)

faerie_princess 11-13-2004 09:33 PM

Michigander

Who else in here is a Michigan-der!

Sugarsprinkles 11-14-2004 02:26 PM

Welcome to Pixies, faerie princess!!

I'm a former Michigander........mostly Detroit, but spent some time in Belleville and Dearborn Heights. I'm now in SW Missouri, near Branson. Good to see another Michigander here. I know we have at least one other, maybe more.

dicksbro 11-18-2004 03:37 AM

Not actually a Michigander, but my wife and I did honeymoon at Sliver Lake near Mears; went back there for vacation; love Holland, MI; visited the UP and Mackinac Island; and, spent several nice summers with friends near Battle Creek. Great state.

BTW, let me welcome you to Pixies as well. Hope you enjoy your times here.

imaginewithme 11-20-2004 01:12 PM

I grew up in Charlevoix....would love to come back to visit sometime.

welcome to pixies!

osuche 11-20-2004 11:28 PM

PSST.....

GO BUCKS! ;)

BTW - My sister lives in East Lansing, and I LIKE Michigan State.........just not the Big Blue. :p

Bopper 11-24-2004 06:31 PM

Hiya and welcome! :)

I'm a michigander and live just outside detroit in the burbs :P

GO U of M!!

Sorry osuche, but im a michigan fan, not state. Ya you beat us, i'll give ya that....but we are going to the Rose Bowl...and state, well state didn't do as well. ;)

I will say this though, thanks to State and Iowa for beating Wisconsin. So we backed in and will prolly lose...but it gives me something to do on new years day. :D

Sugarsprinkles 11-24-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
I grew up in Charlevoix....would love to come back to visit sometime.

I love Charlevoix!! Haven't been there since I was a child. My great-grandparents lived there and I spent time there once or twice. I still remember their address. I'm sure it's a lot different than it was back then.

Mr. Sprinkles has a cousin who moved there a few years ago. Would love to go back to visit sometime.

codasteel 11-25-2004 10:31 PM

I is one...

South Eastern Michigander Right here <---- or there --->. And Possiblly over there as well. Although Im not a State or U of M fan at all. :dizzy:
So the Rose Bowl :yawn: whatever. I miss Hockey. :bang:

imaginewithme 11-26-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsprinkles
I love Charlevoix!! Haven't been there since I was a child. My great-grandparents lived there and I spent time there once or twice. I still remember their address. I'm sure it's a lot different than it was back then.

Mr. Sprinkles has a cousin who moved there a few years ago. Would love to go back to visit sometime.

Small world, isn't it? I have heard it's really changed since we left there in 1983. My sister was born there too. I hear it's more touristy since I was there. I loved it tho.

Sugarsprinkles 11-26-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codasteel
South Eastern Michigander

I miss Hockey. :bang:

Trust me, you are not alone!!! I've missed it for two years now...........first because I moved from "Hockeytown", to Branson, MO......and now because of the stupid lockout.

I want my RED WINGS!!!!

faerie_princess 11-30-2004 09:17 AM

I'm a Battle Creek-er! Although I'm a state fan, I have to support my college! Go Comets!

midara69 12-01-2004 04:14 PM

former resident of the great state of Michigan

I used to live in Tawas on the east coast was born and raised in Det.now live in the Big Easy...miss Michigan not the winters :wave:

JustSomeGuy 12-23-2004 03:53 PM

Born and raised in Traverse City.

Now serving in the military, so I live all over the place! :hump:

mike Steele 01-02-2005 10:49 PM

Hi I might be the Michiganian your looking for

Hi. This is cool someone one here from 30 minutes away. i live in hastings.

Vullkan 01-03-2005 12:57 PM

well come from the snows of Montana