Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Late last night... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23117)

WildIrish 12-14-2004 09:52 AM

Late last night...

while coming home from a meeting, I stopped at the local quickie mart to pick up milk. The only two establishments open in the plaza were the quickie mart and the nicer of two bars in our town. So, while I was walking back to my car with two gallons of milk and quite possibly the world's greatest treat (Sather's artificially flavored Cherry Slices - 2/$1.00), I heard a disturbance by the door to the bar. Erupting from the exit, were two ladies in a heated discussion over the apparently successful method one gentleman they had in common employed to obtain a "free" drink. One of the women clearly shouted for the world and I to hear "That's bullshit! He orders him and me a drink and then I gotta pay for it? Fuck that! He can suck my cunt!" :confused:

Was that supposed to be a punishment? Do women consider the use of that phrase derogatory at times? I really think we should all come together and have an in depth discussion of this matter.

Preferably over drinks. :D

FallenAngel5 12-14-2004 10:17 AM

I've definitely used - well not quite that phrase, because it involves a word I won't say - but something similar to that in a derogatory manner. It's the same as a guy saying "suck my dick." While that wouldn't be punishment for me, it may be for some women.

Lilith 12-14-2004 10:25 AM

I use...fuck me sideways...mmmmmmmm sounds delicious actually

Oldfart 12-14-2004 12:25 PM

An Aussie'd just say that the offender could "get fucked", which carries no

element of good will nor hope for the offender's sexual fulfillment.

gekkogecko 12-14-2004 12:36 PM

Well, you know, since she got cheated out of a drink, maybe she figured he owed her-"He should suck my cunt for that".

Coaster 12-14-2004 01:02 PM

So I guess her strategy for a freebie backfired!

Good for HIM! :D

Darn you WI, now I am wanting a Margarita.......... anybody else? I'm ordering! :) :wine:

rockintime 12-14-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
local quickie mart

QUICKIE mart? They have marts for these in NJ? Wow, wish they had those in California. Do they have frequent shopper cards (buy 10 quickies and get one free)?

Summer 12-14-2004 03:23 PM

^^^^^^ LOL

The word "cunt" has always been looked at as a derogatory slang. I am not sure I would have said that but I would have said "sure hun" about buying the drink then slip out the back door. I have no problem paying for my own drinks or even buying someone one. But if I am footing the bill I say up front "This one is on me!" Then he can suck my ****! LOL jk

WildIrish 12-14-2004 03:39 PM

Oh if it were only that easy Rockintime.

But then I have a similar card for Subway and I've yet to get a free sandwich. :rolleyes:

Now Summer...about that :wine:

I mean :d: :D

osuche 12-14-2004 07:58 PM

I hate to sound desperate, but..... :D :p

If he were good at it, I'd be willing to supply the finest Scotch intravenously for guaranteed licking whenever I wanted it.... :hot:

rockintime 12-14-2004 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I hate to sound desperate, but..... :D :p

If he were good at it, I'd be willing to supply the finest Scotch intravenously for guaranteed licking whenever I wanted it.... :hot:

Well, hell, guess I'm gonna be a scotch drinker then. :slurp:

osuche 12-14-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
Well, hell, guess I'm gonna be a scotch drinker then. :slurp:

For you...I can be flexible with the beverage. What is the gentleman's pleasure?

darogle 12-14-2004 10:23 PM

Hell, I'd oblidge you for a tepid glass of tap water! LOL

osuche 12-14-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darogle
Hell, I'd oblidge you for a tepid glass of tap water! LOL

:D You just made this gal's day....and night. ;) So...when can you start? :D

DangerousPet 12-14-2004 10:58 PM

I've never used the word cunt before. It has a very negative conotation in my head for some reason. I guess I've just always heard it in reference to violence... in movies and such.