Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   this condom is full (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23481)

wyndhy 01-11-2005 10:53 PM

this condom is full

so, yeah, we use 'em...and almost every single time, after we're through, he pulls it off and must draw to my attention exactly how much cum is in the bottom of the rubber :D :grin: can anyone else confirm or deny that this is SOP? what gives?

osuche 01-11-2005 11:02 PM

/me blinks

Nope...never had a volume comparison asked of me.

Mr. osuche does, however, take unholy delight in how much I drip afterwards (sans condom)

BIGbad 01-11-2005 11:03 PM

Hey I have to comfirm that we won't have yet another Hell Spawn, don't I?

wyndhy 01-11-2005 11:05 PM

:grin::grin::grin::grin: :x:

Lilith 01-11-2005 11:06 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now I remember why I love vasectomies :D

wyndhy 01-11-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
/me blinks

Nope...never had a volume comparison asked of me.

Mr. osuche does, however, take unholy delight in how much I drip afterwards (sans condom)

it's not a volume comparison, he just wants me to see it. but mr. osuche does pretty much the same thing...it's just that it's not contained in the rubber..he gets to watch his creation drip instead of fill. :D

cherrypie7788 01-11-2005 11:09 PM

LOL @ hell spawn...I dont want any of those either.

wyndhy 01-11-2005 11:09 PM

LMAO at lil...we are considering...

osuche 01-11-2005 11:15 PM

I *highly* recommend NuvaRing if you want something less....permanent...than the vasectomy ;)

scotzoidman 01-12-2005 01:24 AM

The man is just showing pride in a job well done...

nikki1979 01-12-2005 03:49 AM

ya jeeping does it , lol i think hes proving to me that no more deomn babies are comin also !

~nikki

PantyFanatic 01-12-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
it's not a volume comparison, he just wants me to see it. but mr. osuche does pretty much the same thing...it's just that it's not contained in the rubber..he gets to watch his creation drip instead of fill. :D

Baby batter in a bag is NOTHING like the vision of of a dripping woman. :lust:

WildIrish 01-12-2005 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Baby batter in a bag is NOTHING like the vision of of a dripping woman. :lust:

Truer words have never been spoken. :slurp:

Now osuche...you just need to get him to look a little closer. Closer. Little bit closer. Now give it a little lick. Go ahead, it's ok. :d: :hot:

WildIrish 01-12-2005 08:56 AM

And wyndhy...I don't recall ever having studied the condom for volume...but perhaps we can market this concept to condom companies? Kind of like a flexible graduated cylinder, for those that keep track? Remember where you heard this first ladies & gentlemen! I may need you to appear at the patent trial! :D

cowgirltease 01-12-2005 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
The man is just showing pride in a job well done...

I think that scotz is right. It's a man thing, he's proud of it and loves you and feels comfortable enough with you to talk about these kinds of intimate things and not laugh at him. It's really okay.
Kind of like him going fishing and catching the big one. He's proud of it. He should be. It shows what YOU do to him.;)