Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Damp Panties @ the Drop of a Hat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24076)

Lilith 02-19-2005 08:09 AM

Damp Panties @ the Drop of a Hat

Have any of you ladies every had this affliction? Where due to some unknown variable it just takes very little to leave you with moistness? Feeling a little trickle of cunny juice appear and have to think...what in the world? I've looked down and found I have pert pointy nipples straining through my t-shirt simultaneously. It's like I'm permanently in a state of arrousal....am I alone in this odd occurrance?

Guys have you ever had this afflictions counterpart? Where a stiff breeze leaves you....................well..............stiff?

Any causes ever identified?

LixyChick 02-19-2005 09:39 AM

You still in the hut Lil?

I ask because, just about the week before I make my visit...all sorts of things like you've sited start happening to me! Nipples pert...oozing for no seeming reason...wanna kiss and kiss and kiss all who I survey (well...there are exceptions to that one...lol!)...it's fun and weird, all at the same time!

PantyFanatic 02-19-2005 09:53 AM

^-------- *dawns green visor – rolls up shirt sleeves – sharpens 3 pencils - pushes keyboard back to side of monitor – places new, black and white marbled, cardboard covered, composition notebook on desk – licks tip of first pencil – stares at screen*

Entry No. 1
Lixy- ........................................
:wobble:

osuche 02-19-2005 10:53 AM

Happens to me too, Lil. I'll be in the middle of a conversation....say, about the current value of the Yen, and suddenly I'll be damp and ready to go. The person I am talking to is almost always male, but often isn't desirable.....

I can only assume that these conversations are so boring that half my mind has given up and has gone away to think about sex....while the rest of it is left behind to deal with the boring convo.

BTW -- I've gone to wearing those "Miracle Bras" or knockoffs **all** the time because they hide perkey nipples......and one can discover my mood almost instantly if you can see an outline of my nipples. If they're up, it means I am in a good mood. And let's just say that I am often in a good mood.....not acceptible in a business situation. ;)

gekkogecko 02-19-2005 11:22 AM

Hm...

If I wear a hat, then vigorous head bobbing is likely to cause it to drop.

Someone get me a bunch of hats!!!!!!!

(BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB)

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Lilith 02-19-2005 11:28 AM

Nope this is currently a post-hut problem...it's not due to ovulation etc.

Cheyanne 02-19-2005 11:55 AM

NO... but I wish.. :lust:

Kaelynn 02-19-2005 12:22 PM

I seriously thought I was the only one!!! I don't have the nipple "problem" so much as I do the dampness....

I wake up ready, I'm in class ready, I'm at work ready, I am always ready everywhere! To the point that my panties are almost always wet. I talked to my friends they thought I was crazy... so I just figured it was a post sex thing.... never had the problem till after....

PantyFanatic 02-19-2005 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
...I wake up ready, I'm in class ready, I'm at work ready, I am always ready everywhere! To the point that my panties are almost always wet.....

:jump::jump:

:lust: :slurp:

:dizzy: :faint:

Kaelynn 02-19-2005 12:48 PM

LOL!!! oh dear pf.... shall I send you a pair?

JAG2888 02-19-2005 12:49 PM

I thought men were the only one's that had sexual thoughts every.... hold on there is another one,.... what were we...... uh, where was I again..... mmmmmmm

Wicked Wanda 02-19-2005 12:57 PM

Who me?

*SIGH*
Welcome to my world, hon...

Wanda

Kaelynn 02-19-2005 12:57 PM

stop kidding yourself... you just have to find the right girl that is... i know for most guys I talk to in class their sexual thoughts are of undressing someone they see who they think are hot...

Mine.. much better, i picture the kissing and touching... mmmm... *lost in thoughts*

Loulabelle 02-19-2005 04:17 PM

I don't usually have this 'problem' myself but this evening, I'm alone in the house with three lovely men (all of whom were in my bedroom a few moments ago) and I can't tell you the kind of thoughts I've been trying to push from my mind! LOL

Shit I hope Fussy doesn't read this! LMAO

sodaklostsoul 02-19-2005 04:39 PM

I'm really bad with that about a week before a visit with the Lama. I'll be at work and I'll start thinking about our past visits and stuff we want to do or try and next thing I know I'm wet. :D