Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Squeaky Bed Frame (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24124)

bob900 02-22-2005 02:13 PM

Squeaky Bed Frame

Anybody got any ideas on how to make the bed frame stop squeaking?

Thanks

osuche 02-22-2005 02:22 PM

:spin:

Move to the floor???? :D

WildIrish 02-22-2005 02:44 PM

I wanna say "oil & tighten your nuts" but some people here would read that the wrong way. :D

We have more of a problem trying to keep the bed from wandering across the room. lmao

Stolen Kisses 02-22-2005 02:47 PM

We bought a new bed. LOL

Good luck

Lilith 02-22-2005 03:29 PM

I have this problem too...if you let her handcuff you to the headboard then you can stabilize it while she rides you :D

gekkogecko 02-22-2005 03:31 PM

Have sex on the kitchen table!

bob900 02-22-2005 04:10 PM

Good suggestions everybody, but maybe I should make clear that the bed frame squeaks even where there is _NO_ sexual activity taking place! :-) I should also make clear that it is steel rails hooking into wooden headboard and footboard.

Thanks

sweetlady 02-22-2005 04:42 PM

Put some cloth between them... you can buy some heavy felt at a craft store. Wrap it around and between... if you've time and energy enough, taking it apart and putting the felt between, then just putting the nuts and bolts back would help a ton. But wrapping it around would at least mute it, and if you can force a bit down between, decrease it even further.

PantyFanatic 02-22-2005 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob900
..... I should also make clear that it is steel rails hooking into wooden headboard and footboard.

Thanks

It doesn’t sound like they hook in tight enough. Try putting a compressable spacer (matchbook cover?) between the the faces, if in fact, that is where the friction is generated from.

(Then make love all the way up the steps :69: :hump: :bsex:and you sould sleep without disturbance) ;)

PantyFanatic 02-22-2005 04:56 PM

Yeah! What SweetLady said! :)

Note to self~
learn to type faster :o

WildIrish 02-22-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
It doesn’t sound like they hook in tight enough. Try putting a compressable spacer (matchbook cover?) between the the faces, if in fact, that is where the friction is generated from.

(Then make love all the way up the steps :69: :hump: :bsex:and you sould sleep without disturbance) ;)

And don't forget to send the bill to PF when your bed bursts into flames. :D

osuche 02-22-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:
Note to self~
learn to type faster :o

:yikes: But that means you'd have to type TWO handed!

bob900 02-22-2005 09:40 PM

As suggested by SweetLady and PantyFanatic, I wrapped some small pieces of cloth around the hooks for the rails, then jammed them back into the head and foot boards. That seems to have done it for the time being. Thanks to all for your suggestions!

PantyFanatic 02-24-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
:yikes: But that means you'd have to type TWO handed!

:yikes: Nobody types THAT fast!

I'd have to move the keyboard to infront of me? :confused:

osuche 02-24-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:
I'd have to move the keyboard to infront of me? :confused:

You might have to put it on your lap. :yikes: In which case maybe you can learn to type three "handed" :D :p :D