Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   curious anal novice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24234)

meanwhile 03-02-2005 04:08 PM

curious anal novice

I will not bore anyone with personal details: just to say that I have been apart from SO for some time, expecting reunion soon, but it is still yet to be. It will not be surprising that during this time my sole sexual outlet is masturbation. I have off and on been curious about anal play but never experimented with Toys. What I would be interested in is something that could be worn, say, while sitting here, writing, walking around, etc, without causing internal damage, yet give that extra sensation. In my ignorance I went ahead and ordered some beginner-type anal beads but I have a feeling that is not the way to go - fun as they sound to be - or I should have ordered a better type. Any advice on this is much appreciated.

Lilith 03-02-2005 04:27 PM

a plug may be a better choice for what you describe but for the initial playing I think beads are a great choice

Aqua 03-02-2005 04:27 PM

I would suggest a butt plug. There are several different sizes and they can definitely be inserted and 'worn' for awhile. I wouldn't suggest hours, but lube one up and walk, sit, play ;) for 10-15 minutes to start with and see how it goes. If it's working out, maybe try 30-45 minutes. Good luck... and please keep us posted on how it's going.

meanwhile 03-02-2005 04:57 PM

So then get started with the beads (should be here tomorrow or the next day) and then get a plug on the way... I've sort of lived in a cave regarding such things as Toys - never thought they would appeal but I find the interest "growing" but there's so much out there!
Thanks... you really want to know the outcum?

Lilith 03-02-2005 05:09 PM

Sure, in fact photographic evidence would be even better ;)

meanwhile 03-02-2005 05:15 PM

Well - that could get interesting too, couldn't it?
But you know I'm really shy about that kind of thing.
Yet Lilith is in charge here.
What about picturesque words?

Ranger1930 03-02-2005 07:11 PM

My advice..

Would have to include close personal supervision and assistence.. One must be sure they are doing it properly to maximize the sensation.. You should also find someone that can watch and offer pointers.. my suggestion would be myself =)

hehe but on a side note.. aqua makes a good point first use the anal beads to see how it feels.. now.. depending ont he size of the plug you might want to use your efingers for a bit to help stretch and relax the muscle before you try to work it in..

wyndhy 03-02-2005 08:40 PM

personally, i prefer picturesque prose to provocative photos of our pixie profligates ;)

it's prolly obvious but no-one's said it yet so....

*singing to three blind mice*
LUBE, LUBE, LUBE! don't forget the lube...

(have fun :D)

meanwhile 03-02-2005 09:26 PM

Pixie's is perhaps a perfect place to post play by play or post-play progress. What about pre-play?
I kind of want to masturbate to ejaculation now - right now, tonight. But I also like the idea of waiting, the delivery should be tomorrow - the beads - but it could be yet another day. Been cyber-browsing for the plug. It seems necessary.
This is very exciting. You all are so understanding and helpful. I was a bit embarrassed at first to even post this piece.

wyndhy 03-02-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanwhile
...I kind of want to masturbate to ejaculation now - right now, tonight. But I also like the idea of waiting, the delivery should be tomorrow - the beads - but it could be yet another day...

:faint:

i'm serious about the writing though. i've written about personal/actual experiences and it can be just as thrilling as posting pictures...more so for me, actually.

edit-----------
one more thing :D i just recently did what you are about to do and trust me...you'll have fun. endless, mindless fun :devilish:

meanwhile 03-02-2005 10:06 PM

what exactly did you do if you don't mind my prying for specifics?
You mean about the beads? or something else?
I think I'll try to wait until the package arrives. Maybe just bring things close to the cum but keep holding off.
Would a posting of one's first anal bead experience go here or in the story section? And then the plug as a sequel?

wyndhy 03-03-2005 08:42 PM

i did what you wanna do---i slipped it in and left it there for a while. then i spent several amazing hours in a sexual haze :faint:

except i had a **blush** strap-on, too (you prolly don't need one of those :D) and i used a dildo not a plug, although the dildo was fairly small and slim. felt perfect, but i'm used to anal and love it. both were presents from my husband (thank you! thank you! thank you! love you honey!:x: ) on valentine's and while the cat's away... :devilish: :blink: :D

so trust me...as long as it feels comfy inside you (which you won't know til you try) you're gonna have fun. ;)

and if i were you, i'd put the pictures in the pic sections...only members can see those and it also makes it easier for the rest of us to find them :lust:

wyndhy 03-04-2005 11:18 AM

omygosh...made a mistake cause i did not read your post closely enough...my apologies...if it's a story you'll write, you can post it anywhere i s'pose, but there's a masturbation category in the erotic storyy forum.

LixyChick 03-04-2005 06:14 PM

Oh Yum! I came in here spectin the same ole same ole anal thread...and WHAM!

Just gotta say hun...since it's gonna be you introducing the probe, beads, plug (your choice)...you are in control! Go with the flow and you'll enjoy it...I promise!

Really, really loved reading the responses to this thread! Ty for the query meanwhile!

And meanwhile...back at the ranch...

^^^LOL! I couldn't resist!

meanwhile 03-04-2005 07:08 PM

And meanwhile, the shipment arrived...