Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Big Step (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24531)

AngelicVampires 03-29-2005 04:59 PM

The Big Step

I finally made a "big" decision. My bf and I have been dating for almost 3 months now and we got to hang out Monday night and all day Tuesday. It was wonderful. We cashed in our V-cards to each other Monday night and I have to say, nothing could have prepared me for such new sensations. I expected it to hurt (and oh buddy did it ever) but I think a lot of it was nerves, leading to clenched muscles. Tuesday rolled around and we added on another 4 times......I think I'm well on my way to being addicted, lol. Anywho, if any of you have any suggestions for us newbies, PLEASE help us out by giving us some tips!

Thanks!! :jump:

Lilith 03-29-2005 05:03 PM

make sure you are using water based lube with the condoms...will make things easier

cowgirltease 03-29-2005 05:11 PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing this with us! Just go with the flow baby.
And lots and lots of foreplay. ;)

WildIrish 03-29-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
if any of you have any suggestions for us newbies, PLEASE help us out by giving us some tips!

Have fun! With the sex and with each other. Sex is supposed to be fun! :D

osuche 03-30-2005 01:19 AM

AV -- COngratulations, and have fun. Love each other well. :wine:

Loulabelle 03-30-2005 03:03 AM

I love that Pixies is a place where people can come and say 'Guess what.....' like this.

When I lost my virginity I was desperate to kind of share my excitement about it with someone, but I couldn't....wish I could have come to somewhere like Pixies and say 'OMG I had sex for the first time last night!'.

Congrats AV:

Love + trust + communication = great sex and a great relationship! :D

PantyFanatic 03-30-2005 09:17 AM

I’m very happy for both of you. It IS a wonderful experience and one of life’s true treasures. As Loulabelle has said,:) it’s very nice to have a place and people to share such an important event. I’m happy to be here for your entrance into a whole new world.

Advice? :rolleyes2 …………….. You have a complete life to explore and experience. Go SLOW and enjoy. It really does make it better. :)

wyndhy 03-30-2005 09:06 PM

explore and commmunicate--the two most important elements i can think of. if you do those the fun will automatically follow ;)

DangerousPet 03-30-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

i whole heartedly agree with ya loulabelle!!!!
without trust there is no love! and communication is aways good... tell each other what you like, or dont like. explore and have a good time

Teddy Bear 04-16-2005 06:11 AM

Talk to each other, never be afraid to say I liked that or I really didn't or how bout we try this.

Love each other!!

And have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

bugaboo 04-17-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
I think I'm well on my way to being addicted, lol.

Congratulations on finding the right lover to share that with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

I couldn't agree more!

AngelicVampires 05-19-2008 01:44 PM

Just happened to remember that I posted this. I reread it and thought "OMG, 4 times?!?! What the hell happened to that????" Now that I have a new bf, things are different...let's just say that patience is NOT one of my virtues, lol (but I guess I gotta deal with it *le sigh*). My name is AV and I am a crazy nympho...

Oldfart 05-19-2008 04:02 PM

Go wild safely, you will love yourself for it later.

PantyFanatic 05-19-2008 09:39 PM

....... and your partner when you have one. ;)

AngelicVampires 05-19-2008 09:50 PM

Oh I have one....he is just making us wait...forever...lol