Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's attractive about a guy's ass? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24872)

phelan 04-27-2005 09:58 PM

What's attractive about a guy's ass?

Seriously ladies! What makes an ass attractive? My roomies and I were discussing this the other day and we couldn't come up with what's so attractive about the ass. Is it his thighs? Big thighs better? slim thighs better or what? An attractive ass is nice and round where the buttocks are located or what??? (Were confused! were not "ass" men over here!)

cherrypie7788 04-27-2005 10:14 PM

Umm, asking this question is like asking why breasts are attractive. They just are. We're wired to think so.

Lilith 04-28-2005 12:04 AM

A nice ass is the kind that turns red when I smack it :spank:

flutelady 04-28-2005 12:27 AM

One of the things I like best about my guy's ass is the nice ripe fruit that I can see hanging when he bends over or spreads his legs :drool:

cowgirltease 04-28-2005 08:40 AM

A nice ass is the kind that looks good with my teeth marks on it. :bite:

wyndhy 04-28-2005 09:35 AM

they come in all shapes and sizes and everyone like something different.

for me, a nice ass is one i can grab onto and urge him deeper and faster as he pounds me into the mattress. :D

Loren 04-28-2005 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan
Seriously ladies! What makes an ass attractive? My roomies and I were discussing this the other day and we couldn't come up with what's so attractive about the ass. Is it his thighs? Big thighs better? slim thighs better or what? An attractive ass is nice and round where the buttocks are located or what??? (Were confused! were not "ass" men over here!)

Yeah, I've never understood the interest in the ass. I don't care about women's asses, either. It's the bits in front that are interesting.

Aqua 04-28-2005 11:44 AM

Hopefully fur scores high marks... :p

[wookie]Growwooaaroarrrr![/wookie]

Lilith 04-28-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Hopefully fur scores high marks... :p

[wookie]Growwooaaroarrrr![/wookie]

now can you make that sound erotic?

Aqua 04-28-2005 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
now can you make that sound erotic?

[wookie]Growwooaaroarrrr![/wookie] :boink:

WildIrish 04-28-2005 03:58 PM

/me shivers

Of course that might be because I don't have any of that nifty wookie hair to keep me warm! :D

phelan 04-28-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie7788
Umm, asking this question is like asking why breasts are attractive. They just are. We're wired to think so.

I can't answer why they are attractive, but I can answer what makes them attractive. Breasts are really attractive because they show off a woman's curves greatly, larger breasts show off more curves (now i'm not into the huge busts sizes but hey it's just an example). Not only that I believe it has something to do with us since our infancy, since you were "probably" breasts fed, to feed on them again is probably going to be pretty natural. I would even go as far as calling it biological.

Now if someone could explain to me what makes an ass is attractive (is it muscular? toned? shapely?), that'd be great to know :)

cowgirltease 04-28-2005 04:04 PM

A nice taut ass is always sexy. But I also like one with some nice curves. Something I can cup my hands around. Does that answer your question? :)

cherrypie7788 04-28-2005 05:02 PM

Ok:

Muscular good. Flabby bad. :D

imaginewithme 04-28-2005 05:25 PM

I dont know how to explain it either, but there's nothing better :faint: