Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ~~Dreamtime~~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24973)

Sharni 05-04-2005 04:17 AM

~~Dreamtime~~

...you pushed me back as your mouth went to work on my hot pussy, your tongue and lips driving me to fever pitch

....damn i was cumming over and over and you would not give up..shudders and tremors racked my body

....it was like i was just stuck in one big orgasm..The feeling was incredible

....finally you relented, slowly sliding up, with a highly satisfied grin on your face i might add, and we shared a long gentle kiss, I could taste myself on you, and loved it

......my hand closed around your rock hard cock as i lowered my head to lap at the precum with my tongue, savouring the unique flavour

..taking you slowly, tongue writhing against your cock as it disappeared into my willing mouth

...moans from you and me filling the room

...ohhhhh goddddddddddddd!

Uhum yes well....the above were parts of a dream i had today whilst having a short (about and hour)kip

Damn i woke up dripping wet and as horny as hell!!

And it was a fellow Pixie member that starred in it *LOL* not my Bilbo/Orli as is the norm

Not sure where it came from...but damn it was one steaming hot dream i can tell ya!

Any one else have dreams that are sooo damn vivid you'd swear it had really happened?

Loulabelle 05-04-2005 04:38 AM

Oh yes indeed....I remember one in particular I had a couple of years ago, which still haunts me from time to time.

But the details of it are a secret. :D

Sharni 05-04-2005 04:45 AM

*LOL*...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)

Lilith 05-04-2005 05:28 AM

I had a dream like that about the neighbor :o

Sharni...pm me and tell me which lucky fuck ;)

WildIrish 05-04-2005 08:30 AM

Oh yeah...for sure! One was so real I can still recall the taste, the feel of her pussy on my tongue. Her clit was so hard I could feel it's rigidity as I flicked my tongue across it from side to side. :hot:

:hair: 7 hours to go before I go home!

Aqua 05-04-2005 09:18 AM

I have had, more than once, incredibly vivid dreams that I could perform oral on myself. :o Also had dreams where I woke up unsure if I was remembering last night or if it was, in fact, just a dream.

Lucky fuck is right... I consider a man lucky even if he is only Sharni's dream lover. :D

wyndhy 05-04-2005 10:44 AM

:faint:

me too. all the time and all types of dreams--sexual, sad, nightmares. i wake up, and even though i know it wasn't real i can't help feeling the emotions completely. i can never control my dreams either, or tell myself in a dream that it is just a dream.

Mercury_Maniac 05-04-2005 10:55 AM

i had a very strange dream the other night.

i can't remember exactly how it was...but at some point i was just about to participate in an orgy when all of a sudden these fucking zombies started coming into the building and eating people.....very weird

imaginewithme 05-04-2005 12:25 PM

Seems all my dreams are pretty detail oriented....and I wake up thinking about them all day. I love them tho!!! My own "fantasy world" :)

Sharni 05-04-2005 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
I have had, more than once, incredibly vivid dreams that I could perform oral on myself. :o Also had dreams where I woke up unsure if I was remembering last night or if it was, in fact, just a dream.

Now thats one dream i'd like to tap into :faint:

Sharni 05-04-2005 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Oh yeah...for sure! One was so real I can still recall the taste, the feel of her pussy on my tongue. Her clit was so hard I could feel it's rigidity as I flicked my tongue across it from side to side. :hot:

Oh gawd...this one too :faint: :faint:

WildIrish 05-04-2005 01:54 PM

Did I forget to mention that there was a penis sliding in and out of said pussy at the time?

Silly me, forgeting details like that. :D

Sharni 05-04-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:
Did I forget to mention that there was a penis sliding in and out of said pussy at the time?

:yikes: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Mercury_Maniac 05-04-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

I think i was in that dream too :D

WildIrish 05-04-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
I think i was in that dream too :D

Next time I have that dream...I'll have to remember to look up at the face. lmfao