Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Wanted: (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25491)

jennaflower 06-28-2005 12:18 AM

Wanted:

I am looking for a pixie man... or two....

to help keep me stimulated... and possibly assist me in discovering new things :) It would be beneficial to be located somewhere in the MidWest since I live in Missouri and all going well I would be interested in meeting in person.

Okay... so there is my shameless plug... feel free to PM me :)

Hugs... and more...

cowgirltease 06-28-2005 09:15 AM

LOL.... You go girl! :thumb:
Sweetheart.....It's not shameless......It's about dayum time you quit hiding and have some fun.:)

CoolKev 06-28-2005 04:34 PM

Nice to see you back around, last time we chatted you were so busy we rarely had a chance for more then a quick "hello" I hope we can fix that :lust:

jennaflower 06-30-2005 07:22 PM

Hey CoolKev... glad to see you around here... have missed our chats.. hope all is well :)

BigBear57 06-30-2005 07:28 PM

Damn Miles

jennaflower 06-30-2005 07:30 PM

BigBear...

There WILL BE a day when there are no miles between you and I.... and you best watch out... I WILL make up for lost time with you... you can count on it. :)

douginfla 07-01-2005 06:10 AM

Darn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
I am looking for a pixie man... or two....

to help keep me stimulated... and possibly assist me in discovering new things :) It would be beneficial to be located somewhere in the MidWest since I live in Missouri and all going well I would be interested in meeting in person.

Okay... so there is my shameless plug... feel free to PM me :)

Hugs... and more...

Wish I lived in the Mid West...I lived in Milwaukee for 4 years while in the Marine Corps. Oooooh well...Florida is alot warmer! Hurricanes come and hurrincanes go...you pick yourself up and get on with your life.

treeview 07-01-2005 06:13 PM

Did you check your PMs?

jennaflower 07-01-2005 06:25 PM

Yep... just checked it :) Wish I lived in a bit closer to KC or Columbia :( I love in Southwest Mo... about 4 hours away from both locations..

fredchabotnick 07-01-2005 10:30 PM

I'm probably too far away as well. But if you're ever in Chicago, look me up :slurp:

Mercury_Maniac 07-01-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear57
Damn Miles

ditto

Coastie 07-01-2005 11:09 PM

Yep Damn a few things, but definatly miles =-)

jennaflower 07-01-2005 11:58 PM

If I ever make it to Chicago Fredchbotnick, I will certainly look you up :)

Why is it that Missouri seems to be under represented here at Pixies? :( I think I need to figure out how to set up a spam attempt to all the single men in Missouri... or maybe rent billboards? LOL

lazaruslong 07-02-2005 02:08 AM

Maybe Tulsa isnt quite as bad as I thought

fredchabotnick 07-02-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
If I ever make it to Chicago Fredchbotnick, I will certainly look you up :)

Why is it that Missouri seems to be under represented here at Pixies? :( I think I need to figure out how to set up a spam attempt to all the single men in Missouri... or maybe rent billboards? LOL

I you do get a billboard, you'll have to post pictures! And keep track of the accidents it causes.