Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Pet Peeve Thread (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25595)

Steph 07-07-2005 11:22 AM

The Pet Peeve Thread

I have more than one but thought maybe a thread to :rant: would help my blood pressure.

Pet Peeve of the day: When I step in dog drool/water spillover near his water bowl and curse under my breath and continue on my way. Inevitably, I forget about it and step in it again!!! :trout:

What's your pet peeve of the day? hour? moment?

wyndhy 07-07-2005 11:39 AM

so...pet peeve....sorta a double meaning for you. huh? :D

IAKaraokeGirl 07-07-2005 11:40 AM

OMG, ROFLMAO ^^^^^! :grin:

LixyChick 07-07-2005 11:48 AM

If we're sticking to the double meaning connotation...

When I wake in the morning and it's still dark and I get out of bed and take one step and slide through his puke which he left as a prize for me right on the carpet, directly at the edge of the hardwood floors!

Cats hate puking on something that can be cleaned up easily!

Mother *&$#ing Cat!

Steph 07-07-2005 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
so...pet peeve....sorta a double meaning for you. huh? :D

ROFLMAO Between this and the French thread started by PixieSprite, you have me in stitches today, wyndhy.

I have no pride. I will tell you that I just stepped in the "puddle" THREE more times -- TWICE when I was preparing the kitchen for mopping. <sigh>

Another pet peeve -- people who honk their horns for several minutes. What's so important? Is someone supposed to be getting a ride from you? Why don't you knock on the door, jerkass? Is it someone not following the rules of traffic? Well, asshat, the first minute of honking didn't solve the problem. Why continue?

LixyChick 07-07-2005 11:56 AM

So we're not sticking to the double meaning, eh?

I've said it before...and I want all Pixie cashiers to spread the word...

I am NOT leaving the store any faster because you shoved my change (bills and coins) and my receipt in one hand all in one fell swoop! I AM taking the time to sort the bills from the coins and placing them in their proper parts of my wallet and then I am taking the receipt and putting it in the bag...where YOU should have put it in the first place (unless otherwise asked to hand it to me).

I hate it with a purple passion when they do that...and I know they think they are getting me out of there faster, but it actually takes longer if they don't hand me the coins and let me put them away...then hand me the bills and let me put them away while they are putting the receipt in the bag.

Could you all spread the word for me?

Lilith 07-07-2005 12:03 PM

When cashiers put my receipt in the bag.

LixyChick 07-07-2005 12:20 PM

LOL! ^^^

It's a vicious circle, eh?

Steph 07-07-2005 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
I am NOT leaving the store any faster because you shoved my change (bills and coins) and my receipt in one hand all in one fell swoop! I AM taking the time to sort the bills from the coins and placing them in their proper parts of my wallet and then I am taking the receipt and putting it in the bag...where YOU should have put it in the first place (unless otherwise asked to hand it to me).

LOL It happened to me yesterday and I thought of you (actually, I knew there was a Pixie who hated this but couldn't remember which one it was.).

I don't really care where the receipt goes. I wish they'd ask if you want it to save me the trouble of recycling it. It's not like I'm going to return the dog food!

PantyFanatic 07-07-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
...What's your pet peeve of the day? hour? moment?

STEPH! :halo:

:D

Steph 07-07-2005 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
STEPH! :halo:

Fine! No PANTIES for you!!!

Nah, I'm nice. I'm heading to the post office now, asshat. :lickme:

WildIrish 07-07-2005 02:08 PM

People that think pressing the button makes the elevator come faster.

It's a call button, ya dumbass, not a clitoris! :mad:

Oh shit...I did NOT just say that! :yikes:

Lilith 07-07-2005 02:22 PM

The dumb ass Fanta commercials before movies.

Aqua 07-07-2005 02:27 PM

How about ANY commercials before movies. :rolleyes2

Movie previews = OK
Commercials = Fucking Irritating

Irish 07-07-2005 02:47 PM

Everyone complains about their pet,but take it from me,when their gone,
you'll wish that you had something to step in!My dog has been dead for
almost a year&1/2.We had him for 11 1/2 yrs & both still miss him!
P.S.Black Lab & a bit of Rotty.110lbs when he was light!Very protective but
not aggressive. Irish