Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   confess all: your last sexual fantasy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27028)

alspals69 12-19-2005 06:25 PM

confess all: your last sexual fantasy

OK folks, in an attempt to start a thread that actually gets past 6 posts, i thought this might be a winner....

What was your last sexual fantasy?

Maybe there shold be a prize too, wonder how that might work.

imaginewithme 12-19-2005 06:31 PM

hhmm....let's see.........

One I recently thought of was him coming up to me, kissing me passionately all over my body, making his way down and slightly tugging on my lips.........

<I think this will be a fun thread alspals69>

Jude30 12-19-2005 10:04 PM

An online friend and I shared a fantasy the other night. Mostly involved her getting a nice spanking, then tied face down. Followed by some neck biting, and back kissing, some brief penetration. Then untied so that I could fuck her face (she has a thing for "forced" oral sex). Then fucked hard from behind.

Loulabelle 12-19-2005 10:09 PM

I had an erotic dream the other night that he was pushing his swollen cock between my tits and then suddenly he came hard all over my face...I was so turned on that I was begging him to stay hard and do it again.....he duly obliged and I got another lovely hot load all over my face........mmmmmmm.

Crown Of Ivy 12-20-2005 01:18 AM

Just a good dominating experience...my submissive self must be soothed!

GusAspar 12-20-2005 03:51 AM

I have a business meeting scheduled on Thursday with a young blonde (Scandinavian?) woman. When I called at her home the other day and fixed the appointment she was recovering from a heavy party night, and was still in her nightwear - teeshirt and baggy shorts. Later I fantasied about arriving for the meeting and finding her wearing a miniskirt. As we started talking she spread her knees - no panties! - and started fingering her pussy...

Lilith 12-20-2005 08:39 AM

boy 1- blindfolded, hands cuffed to anything stationary while I ride his face

boy 2- enters stage left in to take my place

I watch, letting my slick fingers work themselves slowly in and out of my aching pussy while boy 2 watches me, feeding his cock still to boy 1.

lizzardbits 12-20-2005 09:06 AM

my favorite one right now is of Mayhem and my wedding night....

we are both so exhausted from the day, that we can hardly move. I need help getting out of my dress and all the hoopskirts and underthings. To his amazement and my delight, he discovers that i have gone commando on our wedding day! needless to say, that gets both of our blood pumping and we fall into bed and consummate our marriage slowly and passionately.

......but then there is the whirlpool bathtub in our suite....champaigne and strawberries, but we don't have any glasses and we drink it off of each other.....mmmmmm

let's just say that by the night is through that our marriage will be THROUROUGHLY consummated!

BIBI 12-20-2005 09:58 AM

...about the only one I have left is to find Johnny Depp or Lenny Kravitz in my bed.....or both! ;)

WildIrish 12-20-2005 10:15 AM

Well now I'm fantasizing about being a boy. :hot: <--- "well duh, who isn't? smilie"

imaginewithme 12-20-2005 10:38 AM

sitting on a chair, he comes up to me, unzipping my pants, getting on his knees, pulling my pants down, pulling my panties down, looking up at me, kissing my thighs, sliding his thumbs inside me to spread me open and kissing me passionately........

sounds real good to me

Cobalt 12-20-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Well now I'm fantasizing about being a boy. :hot: <--- "well duh, who isn't? smilie"

My thoughts exactly!

Lilith 12-20-2005 04:41 PM

boy #2 then comes to service me filling my hot wet cunt with his thick dick. I straddle boy #1's face and he licks my clit while boy#2 grinds his cock in deep until I cum again. When boy #2 is told to he removes his throbbing cock and boy #1 cleans my pussy juice from it. That's when it starts getting hot ....

WildIrish 12-20-2005 04:52 PM

Could someone splash cold water in my face please?

WildIrish 12-20-2005 04:53 PM

Fuck...I don't even care which boy I am! It's not gay when Lilith is there! :D

OMG! New bumper sticker! :p