Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bedroom Blunders (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27253)

sweet_thing 01-18-2006 02:22 PM

Bedroom Blunders

Ok, so last night hubby and I made love. After, I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he crawled across the bed to nibble on my neck. I turned my head towards him and my nose caught him right in the eye. LOL Poor guy.

Now I want to hear other people's bedroom blunders.

wyndhy 01-18-2006 03:29 PM

i've been knocked in the head with various body parts and done the same to him, fallen off the bed, smashed my head into the wall, smashed the glass dildo into my head, gagged, tripped, sneezed, burped, hiccoughed, farted, drooled, put the condom on inside out, and laughted my ass off.

sex is fun. :D

Cheyanne 01-18-2006 08:19 PM

Does nearly setting a pillow on fire from the candles on the headboard count? :p

IAKaraokeGirl 01-18-2006 08:28 PM

I have kicked my sweetie in the head. Um, more than once. A few more times and I'm sure he won't think it's an accident. :D

Of course, we probably shouldn't talk about the time a couple of years ago when my guy and I were fooling around and I was playing hard-to-get...and I literally kicked him out of the bed. :D

BIBI 01-18-2006 08:31 PM

I got a muscle spasm in my hip and he thought the ride was out of this world as I was trying to get him off of me......bounced off an old style water bed :)

Neige 01-18-2006 09:20 PM

I think the worse was one night with my ex, after sex, I was on the bottom edge of the bed admiring him... he said something hilarious and I threw my head back to laugh - completely lost my balance and just flipped off the bottom of the bed. Humiliating :o

Winston77 01-18-2006 09:21 PM

I'd like to hear how Wyndhy smashed a glass dildo into her head :D

gekkogecko 01-18-2006 11:43 PM

There was the time I ended up with a very black eye, and my wife ended up with a mild concussion...

Coaster 01-18-2006 11:54 PM

Well there was the time we were swapping places in the shower and her boobies knocked me out of the tub and thru the curtain....... hmmmmm...... maybe that's why they're called knockers!! :D

ooops....... well as you can tell, I don't read thread titles..... no we don't sleep in the tub!!

Lion 01-19-2006 10:58 PM

Is farting considered a blunder? :(

Cyberdude26 01-20-2006 01:55 AM

Well, don't know if this is a blunder but when we try the doggie position there is a lot of farting like sounds ... needless to say we try this only occasionally ...!!

Yamada 01-20-2006 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
Well there was the time we were swapping places in the shower and her boobies knocked me out of the tub and thru the curtain....... hmmmmm...... maybe that's why they're called knockers!! :D

ooops....... well as you can tell, I don't read thread titles..... no we don't sleep in the tub!!

Well, my boobs are way too small to KNOCK anybody down, but my guy says that when he looks at them he almost FALLS down-that's good enough for me.

Steph 01-20-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster

ROFLMAO I can do that now, too!

:nopics: :mad:

:D

bare4you 01-20-2006 02:32 PM

Not much of a blunder - but one time after finishing, felt that cold wet nose on my foot and realized the dog had just watched the whole proceeding.

The occasional escape of unwanted air during doggy does have it's unwanted reactions as well

Pita 01-20-2006 04:12 PM

We once set up a romantic evening in the living room with candles all around us. Well we were doing our thing when I started smelling smoke. I looked behind me and we had somehow managed to push one of the candles back next to the sofa and it was on fire. Talk about a mood breaker!