Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Worst Thing A Woman Has Said To You? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27303)

bobbachman 01-25-2006 07:13 PM

The Worst Thing A Woman Has Said To You?

Time to return the favour. Its not just the blokes who say the wrong things. Lets hear what the women have said.

bobbachman 01-25-2006 07:16 PM

Heres Mine

While trying out a new position and lining up, she screamed at me "Just get it in!". Nothing like that sort of thing to upset the hydraulics. I should have dumped her there and then...

Aqua 01-25-2006 07:17 PM

Girlfriend: I fucked <best friends name> last night.

Steph 01-25-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Girlfriend: I fucked <best friends name> last night.

Ouch! Was it an out-of-nowhere comment?

Aqua: Please pass the salt.

Aquaesse: I fucked Dave last night.

OUCH! What a bitch!

Aqua 01-25-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Ouch! Was it an out-of-nowhere comment?

Aqua: Please pass the salt.

Aquaesse: I fucked Dave last night.

OUCH! What a bitch!

That's almost how it went down. I was finishing up closing the place where I worked. The fucked up thing was her and I had sex the night before, she went to 'Dave's' house afterward.
I swear, the top 100 worst things a woman ever said to me were all from the same person. Obviously I stayed with her FAR too long.

Steph 01-25-2006 08:18 PM

Top one-freaking-hundred?

You could write a bitter short story?

Was that the end of it?

Sorry for being so curious, it's just unbelievably brutal, Aqua!

Aqua 01-25-2006 08:27 PM

Oh no... that was just the beginning. I was so whipped when I was with that woman, it's not even funny. She ended up dumping me for a guy she went to school with and I am soooooo glad she did. It hurt like hell at the time, but I basically got my life back. A couple weeks later when she wanted to get back together with me I was able to give her a friendly 'Hell no.'

Bonjour Jacques! :p

Steph 01-25-2006 08:33 PM

Bonjour Jacques! :)

OK, one more hi-jack . . . and you learned WHAT from that?

cuz I've been going through a break-up with someone who should have treated me better & I've thought about the good times lately but a mutual mod friend talked about learning from such shit relationships

Aqua 01-25-2006 08:38 PM

I learned to trust myself to call bullshit and walk away from a relationship that is going to be one-sided and without compromise. I also learned that there is no sense trying to get someone to change, 'cause no one really changes unless THEY want to.

PantyFanatic 01-25-2006 09:09 PM

MY MY! What a unique story. :D

Don't we wish it was? :rolleyes:

What is it they say, ............ "you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince."? ;)

lizzardbits 01-25-2006 09:18 PM

Mayhem has a good one to add...something his ex told him....I laughed my ass off in incredulessness when i heard it... Lizz says when she hears it "No Fucking way! She didn't REALLY say THAT!?!?! OMG *laughing until i cry* that's horrible!!"

I'll let him tell it if he chooses...

PantyFanatic 01-25-2006 09:28 PM

The worst thing a woman ever said to me :(……….

“Hi :) I’m Steph. :D”

:cursed: <--- noose around neck, gun to temple smilie

rzande1 01-25-2006 11:28 PM

Pretty much everything.

"Is it in yet?"
"Sure i will go with you. Just go buy the tickets. (her thinking: once you buy the nonrefundable tickets i will cancel on your ass)

Mercury_Maniac 01-25-2006 11:30 PM

worst thing?

well there are a few things.......mostly its the lack of conversation period.

Mark Vieth 01-26-2006 04:25 AM

Well how about this one. I was having sex with this girl and we were going at it for a while, she's there lying like a dead fish and she says to me "are you done yet?"