Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Feedback: Lesbian stories in genreal (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28352)

the earthling 2 06-17-2006 01:40 AM

why is ther almost always a strap on? Im a lesbian cause I don't like guys, why whould I like a girl that had a fake dick?

Steph 06-17-2006 01:53 AM

Cuz penetration ain't that bad a thing?

Sex is still ultimately a power thing?

I want you to fuck me & I want to feel the thrusting?

the earthling 2 06-17-2006 02:00 AM

wow very cryptic message.

Fangtasia 06-17-2006 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the earthling 2
...why whould I like a girl that had a fake dick?

Dunno....how bout you tell us why you dont like a strap on?

Wicked Wanda 06-17-2006 02:09 PM

"dicks"

You remind me so much of the "extreme" lesbians I have known, not the just the ones who sneer at me for being bi, but the ones who totally reject the idea of any kind of penetration because of its' "symbolism", representing subjugation by men. The same lesbians who refuse to have any male friends.
Well, I LOVE penetration, I love the feeling of a cock (real or a toy) parting me, entering me, and spreading me wide open.
I love someone thrusting into me, making my entire body rock back and forth, making even my little boobs bounce up and down...
I also love sex with women, so the idea of now and then me or my partner slipping into a harness and literally fucking each other, penatration and all, is delightful.

I don't know, why WOULD YOU like a girl with a fake dick?

I can say I sure do!!!!

Dickless, (sometimes, sometimes not)

WW :kissass:

Oldfart 06-18-2006 05:11 AM

A lot of the lesbian stories are written for others, not lesbians, so points of relevance are problematic.

If you want "purist" lesbian stories, submit some and see what you drag out.

Loulabelle 06-18-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the earthling 2
Im a lesbian cause I don't like guys

Wow....I wonder if that means I'm heterosexual because I don't like women....no...no...I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual because men turn me on.

Lots of guys like strap-ons in them too...does that mean they like guys too, or maybe they're just sexually attracted to latex?!

the earthling 2 06-18-2006 03:33 PM

bad smiley, bad

Wait... how this get in genreal sex talk? Im pretty sure I submitted it to Feedback...

Oldfart 06-18-2006 04:46 PM

No, you put it into general.

It just means you get a wider range of response.

Stories seem to have phases where suddenly everyone is talking about strap-ons this month, butterfly vibes next month and improvised dildos the month after.

They are ultimately merely the exploration of themes, not biographic pulitzer material.

maddy 06-18-2006 04:54 PM

The thread might have been moved by one of the moderators. Happens from time to time when they feel it is better suited for a different part of the board.

Sharni 06-18-2006 06:06 PM

Twasn't my alter ego that moved it *LOL*

I thought it had always been here actually

Lilith 06-18-2006 06:33 PM

I moved it because it was not in reference to any particular story. If you want to get a variety of opinions this forums will afford a better opportunity.

the earthling 2 06-18-2006 06:34 PM

Well, thank you then.

AngelicVampires 06-19-2006 08:57 PM

If you want to see lesbian stories without strap-ons, why not make a request?

Coaster 06-19-2006 09:24 PM

I'd read a story without mention of strapons from the earthling if she'd write one. I think it would be insiteful and erotic. But I'm sure she won't do it just because I asked.... she hates me already! :(