Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Signals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28875)

Eliza 08-30-2006 07:27 PM

Signals

I find myself attracted to a guy I work with. I know I'd never do anything about it.. but I can't help but flirt.. even when I don't intent to. When I talk to him I always seem to touch my hair.. or my lips... I seem to bite my lip a lot.... or I do this thing with my pen (unconsiously.. consiously??) where I put it gently between my teeth, resting on my slighted parted lips.

What do you all do do when you're attacted to someone.. either intentionally or un? That tells them you're thinking something naughty... in a completely professional I'm at work kind of way. (I'm especially interested in hearing from our Men... )

Oldfart 08-30-2006 07:41 PM

I'm a flirt in a huge way, but I have no intention of carrying through.

I've been trapped by my flirting in the past, when others have taken it too seriously.

1nutworld 08-30-2006 07:47 PM

I too am a bit of a flirt.

It got carried away at a previous job, so I avoid anything CLOSE to a sense of "impropriety" these days.

rabbit 08-30-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
I too am a bit of a flirt.

It got carried away at a previous job, so I avoid anything CLOSE to a sense of "impropriety" these days.

What he said...just too dangerous in our "PC" world.

Sad, but true...

Eliza 08-30-2006 07:58 PM

Well... then let's open the scope up.. In general.... what are your naughty signals? If you are attracted to someone.. do you do anything body language wise that lets then know you're attracted?

Lilith 08-30-2006 08:10 PM

Not a man but I am touchy feely and invade their space. I usually try to avoid this behavior with workmates. Last thing I need is a sexual harrassment suit.

TinTennessee 08-30-2006 08:13 PM

I can flirt with the best of them as long as it's not someone that I'm seriously attracted to, then I just get super shy.

1nutworld 08-30-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
I can flirt with the best of them as long as it's not someone that I'm seriously attracted to, then I just get super shy.

ME too....yeah..if I REALLY like someone...its like I'm in the movie "back to the future"..except I'm in 8th grade...and the MOST self-conscious guy you have EVER met.

PantyFanatic 08-30-2006 09:38 PM

I make a point to first ask if she'd mind me sucking on her panties at break time. :p

:jester:

Eliza 08-30-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
I make a point to first ask if she'd mind me sucking on her panties at break time. :p

:jester:

Damn it.. you have to ASK?? :shock:

rockintime 08-30-2006 11:18 PM

I tend to break the ice by kidding her or make a joke about myself. (Did I just say I'm a joke?)

wyndhy 08-31-2006 08:43 AM

i'm honestly not sure, it's been so long since i worked at an office. i prolly flipped hair, smiled alot, made alot of eye contact, touched.

i am a kisser though. when we have friends over i'm always kissing everyone g'bye and hi. i try to not do this as much with the people that (i can tell) feel uncomfortable with it but sometimes i just forget and then you get that awkward kiss on the neck or ear or someplace equally stupid. that's when i appologize, explain that i'm a kisser and blush fire engine red.