Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   size difference (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29235)

rzande1 10-15-2006 01:26 AM

size difference

Ladies I was wondering. Say if you are having sex with your man and you bring another guy into it for a night lets say or even once in a while. if the new guy is larger than the normal guy down there does it feel differently to you?

Fangtasia 10-15-2006 01:29 AM

Width maybe....but id be more interested in how he uses it personally

rzande1 10-15-2006 01:35 AM

say if the new guy is double the width than the first guy. If you sleep with the new guy and the old guy soon after would you even feel the old guy?

Fangtasia 10-15-2006 01:40 AM

Yep...the puss shinks back pretty quickly

butterflybabybb 10-15-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1
Ladies I was wondering. Say if you are having sex with your man and you bring another guy into it for a night lets say or even once in a while. if the new guy is larger than the normal guy down there does it feel differently to you?

Umm would have to say yes cause they are two different men.

I have no preference for HUGE dicks but if you go for averae to HUGE yeah there is going to be a difference.

However if it's just oral that they are giving you, then that is a different story. If you are happy with your current partners ability then stay with him, but if not then continue to seek others who can satify you.

Loulabelle 10-15-2006 04:49 AM

rzande1 - I imagine I'd be able to feel the difference, but to be honest would probably be more caught up in the fact that I had TWO guys paying me attention rather than one. Also, the actual technique, the way the guy moves, how he smells, how his body feels against mine would probably be more noticeable than the actual size of his cock anyway.

When it comes to sex men often seem to think that women are only aware of their cock, but that would be like saying that a woman becomes nothing but a pussy when you fuck her. The reality is, you have sex with the whole person and so each individual is completely different to have sex with in every way.

CindyJ 10-15-2006 05:53 AM

Ofcoz I would feel the difference becoz he is a different guy for one. His cock would look and feel different for sure. For me, the excitement is not the difference in size but the different of his cock itself. I would anticipated on how his cock would feel iside me and how he use it more than the size but ofcoz I would notice the size for sure. Even if you blindfold me and the first guy pull out then the larger one push in, I definitely could tell the difference for sure. LOL

Casperr 10-15-2006 08:10 AM

As the "another guy" it hasn't been a problem for me, but then I'm smaller then the partner she's used to. She can tell, of course, but it's not like a disappointement or anything it's just another, different cock....

rzande1 10-15-2006 04:21 PM

Thanks. I ask this cause for halloween I may be going with one of my friends that is really friendly and well I was worried that well some other guy would have hiis fun and then when it is my turn she would be totally disappointed.

Lilith 10-15-2006 04:52 PM

If you lack self-confidence and don't make every attempt to please her, she will be.

imaginewithme 10-15-2006 05:30 PM

I wish I could answer this!

Outlaw 10-16-2006 02:38 PM

Yes you can feel the difference. But the only thing that is important to me is what he can do with it. Regardless of the size, if a man can't satisfy me his size is very irrelevant.

rzande1 10-16-2006 03:04 PM

Well that is good then. I never could satisify my ex so it doesnt really matter then.

Meowmix 10-17-2006 01:34 PM

I would think yes from my experience but hey im just a guy

sweetc0rn 10-25-2006 08:32 AM

Yes. I am sure we can feel the diff but it gotto depend how you are going to please the lady. Of cos the larger the better but the 'smaller' people doesn't mean they can't do well.