Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   penis on file (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29448)

haven 11-13-2006 04:44 PM

penis on file

Answer me a question. why do men put their penis as an avatar? being a man, i wouldn't want to just give everything up before the fun started. it is like reading the last page of a book first.

Ladies, do you like seeing this? wouldn't the experience be better if you had to "work" for the view maybe just a little?

other then letting everyone know what you have right away, what are the benifits? any?

just a thought.

Lilith 11-13-2006 04:59 PM

What message does no avatar send people?

Irezumi Kiss 11-13-2006 05:12 PM

You're also assuming it's THEIR penis...

dicksbro 11-13-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Dang surgeon.

:roflmao:

Sharni 11-13-2006 07:02 PM

I like all avs...penises, pusses, boobies, and all other combinations or types

Especially ORLI, tigers and threesomes *LOL*

sodaklostsoul 11-13-2006 07:22 PM

An AV kind of tells something about a person's personality, as to having to work to see a penis....... I don't think one little AV pic is gonna give away the whole package.

Unless it's Aqua's eye squirting AV!!!!!!!! :D

haven 11-13-2006 07:41 PM

good point Lilith. i guess having no avatar doesn't send a very good message either. i'll have to come up with something.

haven 11-13-2006 08:02 PM

ok, what does this ava. say about me? hope that it pleases everyone.

Irezumi Kiss- i guess i am assuming that the posts would be their own. would make life hard to come up with other pictures if ever asked for them if the penis wasn't their own.

Irezumi Kiss 11-13-2006 08:22 PM

Haven >>

I'm still relatively fresh here my own self, but from what titillating board personalities I've gleamed so far, it wouldn't be a stretch for the gents to showcase their own family jewels for their AV's. I'm thinking it's easier to cannibalize amusing dong shots from other online sources, especially for any animated gifs and whatnot. I sure as hell can see the gals here don't have a problem showing their dairies!

And I'm guessing your own AV is a carved section of wood?

haven 11-13-2006 08:40 PM

don't get me wrong, whatever people (male or female) want to post is up to them. i'm just trying to understand the "why".

mine is a painting that i found online. i liked the idea of the fallen angel and had a tattoo of a fallen being held, like in the painting, on my back. but without the SciFi feel, more the typical demonic/angelic.

Jude30 11-13-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Lazy?

The avatars I use for other forums are too large for this site or someone else has already used and I don't want to copy.

FallenAngel5 11-13-2006 09:57 PM

Everyone should like the idea of a fallen angel. :)

Neige 11-13-2006 10:02 PM

A penis is a part of who a guy is, just as my breast in my av is a part of who I am. It's not "the last page of a book" read first, but a small bit of the character description. If my goal is to know a person, one look at his penis will not tell me all his secrets.

Thanks for telling us what your av is, I couldn't make it out.

rzande1 11-13-2006 10:38 PM

Having No avatar could also say....well u got no pics. I got none at all lol. Well becides the crazy cruise one of me holding a sea turtle, the bill clinton halloween mask one that someone commented on saying i looked like a star trek character, and of course ones with my dick in my ex.

rzande1 11-13-2006 10:39 PM

P.S. the dick in ex ones wont be shown due to their unflattering display or my piece due to camera angle.