Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the dreaded wet spot (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30151)

wyndhy 02-25-2007 12:32 PM

the dreaded wet spot

what measures do you take to avoid having to lay in those goopy, gloppy, chilly blobs of seminal fluid?
or don't you care? maybe you even enjoy the wet spot.

sodaklostsoul 02-25-2007 12:34 PM

Either swallow or bring a towel. :D

1nutworld 02-25-2007 12:39 PM

most of the time I don't mind the wet spot, but there was one occasion where I didn't like it in the least.

I was visiting my friend at college and he and his girlfriend decided at the spur of the moment to enjoy a little "quality time" when I was out of the room, and rather than enjoying the moment on his dorm bed, they took advantage of the air mattress that I was sleeping on for my visit.

Needless to say he didn't volunteer to let me sleep in his bed that night, so I got the wet spot.........though in his credit he did attempt to get a hair dryer and dry it prior to bedtime.

wyndhy 02-25-2007 12:40 PM

good plan, soda.:p:D
i hate laying on a towel, 'cause it's not as soft as the sheets.
i've tried aiming for my mouth, but it's hard to watch and achieve the right trajectory at the same time. :D

Lilith 02-25-2007 12:55 PM

Last night because not only was spoo to be involved but massage oil as well, he put down not one, but two towels. A fun time was had by all and clean up was very easy. Then I got back in the bed, fluffing and plumping pillows, fixing covers. He, being the sweet man that he is, brought a glass of ice water in and asked me if I wanted a sip and proceeded to slosh the freezing liquid across both of our sides of the bed. We both slept in the wet spot last night :p

gekkogecko 02-25-2007 01:24 PM

Usually the wet spot here is cause by saliva and vaginal fluids...use condoms otherwise. Dries up pretty quickly, actually.

Irezumi Kiss 02-25-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
what measures do you take to avoid having to lay in those goopy, gloppy, chilly blobs of seminal fluid?
or don't you care? maybe you even enjoy the wet spot.

Hey...I detect a certain gender bias here...what makes you think it's all us guys' jizz?

I think all you ladies in committed relationships and on birth control probably got spoiled with the convenience and forgot what it's like with a man who keeps his loads sealed up on delivery! I've had to lay and sleep on tons of wet spots that were purely her juices flowing freely outta her love tunnel!

I don't mind so much, really. The afterglow of a good fuck is usually more than enough to gloss over the mess, as long as it's a negligible, average, silver dollar pancake-sized spot...and I'd also do it out of courtesy so my partner would have a dry section...but there's been times when the lady'd leave this...sopping, sticky...lake...on the sheet... :yikes:

Neige 02-25-2007 01:57 PM

I make sure I am on top of him when I start dripping. :D

sodaklostsoul 02-25-2007 05:07 PM

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^!

Good answer Neige~

quisath 02-25-2007 06:35 PM

Most of the time ................ I grin and bear. Once though, holy sheeeeeeeet, I found a Squirter ................... I had to pull everything off the bed. Now mind you I have a Pillow Top Mattress with an extra Pad (2") just so the special sheets fit good. I had to launder everything on that bed. Good thing the mattress stayed dry. (she kept hollering, "your touching my "G" Spot") :roflmao:

jay-t 02-25-2007 09:03 PM

I belive its weight watchers that deducts 3 points for trying to avoid the WET spot

professor3699 02-25-2007 10:26 PM

My discarded t-shirt

Usually comes in handy for a quick and convenient clean-up.

osuche 02-26-2007 12:35 AM

Discarded t-shirt or panties or boxers to sop up the mess. A few drops get on the bed, and I normally get stuck laying in them. :p But as long as he's there to keep me warm, all is well.

souls_cry2000 02-26-2007 01:40 AM

What's wrong with a good wet spot? I enjoy being the cause of said wet spot so it doesn't bother me. Irezumi Kiss, silver dollar pancake size spots you say....hmmm....if you only knew...heh heh heh :hot:

Miss-Honey-Bee 02-26-2007 04:41 AM

We keep a towel next to the bed. He doesn't get off me (or me off him) til the towel has been located, and is in place LOL

However, last night that went a bit wrong when we discovered I am indeed a gusher. Much to his delight, I might add :) x