Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Chat area (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3240)

ROCKHARD 10-14-2001 04:09 PM

Chat area

Does anyone ever go to the chat area? I have been there a couple of times and never see anyone there. If you ever see that im on let me know and maybe we can chat awile.

TDK 10-14-2001 04:33 PM

i head in there sometimes but no1 seesm to be there tooo.....

bigbob40 10-14-2001 08:37 PM

There isn't anyone in the chatrooom when I look either, maybe its because of the time zones. It would be nice to figure out when someone from here was going to be in there chatting.

Lovediva 10-14-2001 08:59 PM

I check the chat everytime I am here..and I never see anybody from Pixies... :(
(Except for tonight..lol.... b/f is home.. :( )

Unless the don't use their log in names......Hmmmmm..would Pixie members do that???????
I sure hope not!!!!!!

scotzoidman 10-14-2001 10:10 PM

Ok Diva, you got me... I often log on as Bassman... has to do with the fact that I use mirc instead of going thru here in java... mirc gives me a lot more rooms to choose, and I can be in multiple rooms.
But I have had the same prob as you all, I've never seen more than 5 people in Pixie's room at one time... hmmmmm?

m45 10-14-2001 10:17 PM

So What's Up With That??????

I too go to the chat room a lot and never see any one there from here, I also go to the other rooms the are there now and only once have I seen anyone from Pixies............

So What's Up With That??????

Lovediva 10-15-2001 09:40 AM

Ok scotzoidman.... caught you with your name down!!! LOL :D

I think when you see 10+ members on the board, we should all make a point to pop in and say hi!!! But please..go in with your member name!!! :D

ROCKHARD 10-15-2001 04:06 PM

Diva Im with you

If you see that im on let me know with a pm and ill join you in the chat room and we can discuss some of those great pics you put out!

Glyndwr 10-15-2001 06:11 PM

Hi all

I would be pleased to chat with you however I can't get chat to work. I see the frame but nothing in the chat window, has anyone else got this problem? or does anyone have a solution?

scotzoidman 10-15-2001 10:31 PM

Ok folks, I'm in the room & there's NOBODY here-here-here... damn what an echo, wish I knew how to yodel!

Glyndwr, my guess is that you don't have java enabled in your browser, check your preferences to change that. Also there's an applet you have to d/l every time you go in, should come up as a dialog box you have to approve if you have your net security up like you should. Hope that helps...

TDK 10-15-2001 10:43 PM

thats odd, i was just in there and u werent in there?? must have missed ya....

KIWI 10-16-2001 06:39 AM

never seen more than a couple in pixies chat but have seen rockhard in there a couple of times in the other rooms in there

KIWI 10-17-2001 11:49 AM

proved wrong

in there yesterday and caught up with lovediva..T.D.K..and one of the new members..sex_kitten(neat lady)

Oldfart 10-17-2001 06:46 PM

Re: proved wrong

Tried the chat room once and between the buckshot

effect of the replies and the acronyms I have no idea

about.

BTW was easy but I don't even kmow what LOL stands

for. This makes it hard on a poor old Oldfart.

ROCKHARD 10-18-2001 10:52 AM

Finally!!!

Finally talked to a few of you in the chat area. Talked to Bassman, Boogyman, & Oldfart the other night which was nice but was hoping some of the women would get involved.