Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How do you recommend I proceed? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34418)

jennaflower 10-23-2009 10:30 PM

How do you recommend I proceed?

I have recently found a wonderful lover. As I have been her on & off for years, many of you are aware that I have been celebate for years (8+) thus making this new lover of mine an unexpected wonderful addition to my life.

We met via Craigs list and have been together on a few very satisfying occassions. He has proven to be not only the most giving, attentive and loving man I have been with, but also the most adventurous. He is an incredible man who makes me feel sexy & safe and allows me to be a bit naughty. He has introduced me to bondage, spanking, and is has gently begun to prepare me for anal.

In the past, he participated in the swinging lifestyle. It is something he would like to do again and to be honest, I believe it is something I may be interested in sharing with him. I am definetly am interested in sharing a threesome or moresome experience with him as well.

I am looking for suggestions on how to move forward with the possibility of a 3-4 some and/swinging..

PantyFanatic 10-24-2009 03:21 AM

Carefully ;)

........ and enjoy the hell out of anything YOU are comfortable with. :)

Lord Snow 10-24-2009 11:08 AM

Same way you do with anything new that's different from what you're used to. Do your research. Talk with him, talk with people who have done it before, find out as much detail as you can about rules, any changes you'll have to make....etc. Then after much discussion and research have more discussion with your partner about what kind of multiple session you want first and who you want to try it with. Of course do not proceed with anything you are seriously uncomfortable with. It's one thing to "try anything once" and another to do something you really don't want to do. That goes for all involved.

Lord Snow 10-24-2009 11:09 AM

Oh I forgot to mention. Please document your experiments in the form of pictures and post them on Pixies so that we may share in the knowledge that you receive.

PantyFanatic 10-24-2009 04:18 PM

Yeah! What he ^^^ just said last. :tongue:

jennaflower 10-24-2009 08:04 PM

Thanks LordSnow & PF :)

Fortunately, I have found a man who doesn't want me to do anything that I am not comfortable with. Over the last several years I have often fantasized about the possibility of MMF... and I have developed a fantasy regarding Gloryholes.. and it appears that both of these fantasies fit nicely with him..

I am at a loss however as to how to go about finding a suitable 3rd party or couple... I am not crazy about the possibility of the other party(ies) residing too nearby due to the risk of crossing paths with someone I may otherwise know. I do not have any interest in just randomly picking up a stranger for the important role of participant.. I wouldn't have the courage of asking any one (or couples) of friends that I have in my life.. Any suggestions as to how to go about locating someone who would fit our needs?

PantyFanatic 10-24-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:
...........In the past, he participated in the swinging lifestyle. ...........

I assume he would have experience and suggestions for this question.

Lilith 10-24-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
I assume he would have experience and suggestions for this question.

Is there a Yahoo group for swingers in your area or in a nearby but not too nearby area?

jennaflower 10-24-2009 09:12 PM

PF.. yes.. he does have answers.. but I was also hoping that many of you with your vast experiences would offer me some guidance :) :)

Lilith.. there is a swinging organization that covers different portions of our state.. and I believe I will be leaving him to take care of the arrangements as he does have the prior experience.

In your opinions.. based on your experiences, which experience would likely prepare you for the other... MMF or Swinging?

Kisses to you all.. I appreciate any guidance and expertise you can provide..

And yes.. I will be sure to share the experience with you guys..

p.s. it sure is nice to be back here with such wise sexy people :)

Scarecrow 10-24-2009 10:10 PM

Just a couple of things to add, first set all the rules before hand and second have a "Safe word" that means it is over NOW. As for which first, they both have there good points. Swinging is in a setting with others around and no expect you to do anything you do not want to do. As for MMF it is in a more private setting which may feel safer at first. Good luck with what every you decide. And have fun with it.

Navarre 10-24-2009 10:10 PM

Just don't forget the pics. :thumbs:

FallenAngel5 10-26-2009 08:28 PM

You could also try a website like http://www.swinglifestyle.com to find someone suitable.

BeautyMaker 11-08-2009 02:30 PM

I agree with going to the "dating" website....weather your looking for a one time meeting or meeting on multiple occasions this is a way of getting to know the "other" person before you meet. Bringing in another person(s) is like dating, so I suggest you and your guy look for someone together, do not do it seperately as you both need to be atracted and compatable with the 3rd or 4th person you are going to be with.

citrus 03-26-2010 01:17 AM

How do you recommend I proceed?

Like this;

I recommend you proceed.

:molest: