Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Should I be worried? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34932)

Jayman 04-30-2010 12:42 PM

Should I be worried?

In checking cell usage to make sure I wasn't going over I saw an odd thing...my wifes phone had txt msg usage...I haven't been able to get her use txt msging ever. I look it more closely and see the 15 or so that I send her and her 3 replies (which is about average) and 50 recieved and 45 sent to another number...the number is from another guy she works with...am I just being paranoid? I should mention that the 95 msg were for the last 2 days...so in the last 2 days she has txted with someone more than she has me in a 5 years...

Aqua 04-30-2010 01:08 PM

Is there any reason she would need to text someone she works with? Like, does she have projects or anything that might require a lot of back and forth conversation via text? That seems odd to me, but I recently found proof my wife was cheating on me, so my view just might be a little jaded.

You could ask her about them and see what's up, but be prepared for a possible verbal attack. She might just laugh it off or she might become angry that you're even insinuating she would do anything wrong.

Jayman 04-30-2010 01:15 PM

There is no reason to text this guy...he works in the same building, but not with her...I a buggin here...

pinkFlames 04-30-2010 08:33 PM

I'd be concerned but don't read too much into it yet. I'd make some kind of subtle inquiry and see how she responds. If she gets defensive, I'd worry.

PantyFanatic 04-30-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:
Should I be worried?

Yep.

As they ^^^ said, give it a chance to unroll fairly, but if you get any extreme response either way, pay CLOSE attention.

Booger 05-01-2010 12:42 AM

You are really asking the wrong people here you should ask your wife. Don't go at it as an accusation just say hey I was looking at the usage on the cell phone and noticed you have been texting a lot the last few day don't say you know who it was with. If she tell you it was with this guy and gives you a reason then don't worry but if she lies about who she has been texting with then it's time to worry and ask more questions.

Oldfart 05-10-2010 07:10 PM

She could be "mothering" the bloke over some deep dark tragedy in his life.

Jayman, it's risky, but can you access her phone and read the texts, or have they been deleted?

nikki1979 05-11-2010 04:30 PM

untill you know for sure otherwise, id agree with OF ... i know i talk all the time to many different ppl, and hardly ever txt my hubby, but im not stepping out on him and would never do so ... give her a chance to explain but make sure not to sound like a paraniod jackass (not that i think you would but ppl do strange and stupid things when they are worried and scared ) when you confront her!! that will make things go south quick cuz she will get defensive and bottle up and her doing that will make u even more suspicious! so remember to stay calm and make yourself think its a platonic thing .....