Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Peeking in (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35263)

dadaist 11-01-2010 09:03 PM

Peeking in

So I wasn't that surprised last week when the Pixies forum software automatically sent me a note knowing it was my birthday, but I WAS surprised when someone specifically sent me a personal note on the same theme, considering:
You last visited: 03-24-2007 at 02:18 PM

Ah well. How time flies.

Neige 11-01-2010 09:17 PM

Hi!!! Welcome back! (And happy belated birthday!)

Oldfart 11-02-2010 01:35 AM

Happy Birthday dadaist.

Members are really only on extended absences.

dicksbro 11-02-2010 04:26 AM

:hb: Happy Birthday :hb: a bit late Dadaist. Glad to see you back with us and hope you hang around and spend some time here again. :thumbs:

dadaist 11-02-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neige
Hi!!! Welcome back! (And happy belated birthday!)

Thank you Neige. Boy if I'd known more Pixies with forum avatars like yours I might never have taken extended leave to start with. ;)

dadaist 11-02-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Happy Birthday dadaist.

Members are really only on extended absences.

That's probably true. Or long breaks between brief (re-)appearances.

dadaist 11-02-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
:hb: Happy Birthday :hb: a bit late Dadaist. Glad to see you back with us and hope you hang around and spend some time here again. :thumbs:

We'll see. A LOT has changed, and demands on my time have changed too. If anybody wants to start following some of the things I've been up to, you can find me on Facebook (under my real name), or you can send me a PM for a couple websites I recently registered (yes, I went this long without actually owning my own domain, can you believe it?).

gekkogecko 11-03-2010 12:49 PM

There's a name I haven't heard in a while. How's things hanging?

jseal 11-03-2010 04:02 PM

dadaist,

Good to see you here again. :)

dadaist 11-06-2010 02:43 PM

Thanks gekkogecko and jseal. I don't know if I'll be staying around for very long or checking in all that often. Work makes some pretty big demands on my time, including weekends and occasional late hours, though not nearly as bad as the job that drove me crazy three years ago. I'm also doing online classes in preparation for a transfer into a pair of baccalaureate programs.

jseal 11-06-2010 03:27 PM

dadist,

That does seem to be an active program.

Well, as and when you can log in to visit, I am sure you will be welcomed for as long as you can stay. :wave:

Teddy Bear 12-04-2010 07:58 PM

Hi da'..... good to see you again! Hope you had a happy birthday and may the year ahead be great!!

Sounds like you're busy. Thats good. Does that mean your health is improved? I hope so!! I seem to remember you had some problems.

Pussy Willow 12-05-2010 08:45 PM

Welcome Back ! Hope to see you posting soon.
I also hope you come back to us in good health
*HUGS*