Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Define Bi-Sexual (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35533)

lonelyarmywife 06-09-2011 04:09 PM

Define Bi-Sexual

So this is based on the conversation of a close girlfriend and I today.

Background: I am married with children. She is not. We have played together before and we have been with others, both women and men. We've never been with women without a man present, but both agree that it's not off the table. But we are both pretty adamant that we would never want a relationship with a woman...just not interested. Girls are awesome, but they're just for short term fun.

Here's the question: I can see myself identifying as bisexual. She says we are not because we don't want the relationship with the women, just the sex.

Thoughts?

Lilith 06-09-2011 07:37 PM

For me sexual attraction counts even if it does not mean relationship attraction. If you are sexually attracted to both sexes you are bi.

gekkogecko 06-09-2011 07:40 PM

Why worry about artificial labels/categories?

PantyFanatic 06-09-2011 07:41 PM

I believe you said "Define Bi-Sexual", not define bi-relationship. :shrug:

AZRedHot 06-09-2011 10:44 PM

I think the key part of the word is "sexual." But I'm with GG...I don't know why we have to pigeonhole the wondrous variety of sex acts as specific identities. Is my man a secret lesbian if he gives me head? Am I secretly a gay bottom because I like to take it up the ass? Or are sex acts just sex acts, regardless of the relationship of the people enjoying them?

PantyFanatic 06-10-2011 02:00 AM

^^^ :nod:

Fangtasia 06-10-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
For me sexual attraction counts even if it does not mean relationship attraction. If you are sexually attracted to both sexes you are bi.

+1

dicksbro 06-10-2011 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

+2 :)

jseal 06-12-2011 07:20 AM

While it is usual for people to be sexually predisposed towards members of the opposite sex, one's sexuality is not based upon logic, although the terminology used to describe it is.

A similar problem exists when one looks closely at the term “species.”

Lord Snow 06-12-2011 07:02 PM

I always thought it described what you were attracted to, mentally and/or physically.

wyndhy 06-13-2011 08:29 AM

ah, what's in a prefix?

scotzoidman 06-18-2011 11:55 PM

From Wicked Wanda's sig (gawd I miss her):

"I wondered, am I a lesbian, am I straight, or bisexual? Then I realized that I am just a slut.
So where's MY parade?"

---Margaret Cho

lc69hunter 07-07-2011 11:09 PM

I have never been interested in a one-on-one encounter with another man, either sexual or otherwise.

However, in a threesome, foursome, or moresome, you tend to do whatever is in front of your face. It's all good. Sex, like food, should be an adventure.

citrus 06-30-2012 10:07 PM

citrus > male
sexual preference > yes
gender > either

:3way:

bye.

kleclere 07-14-2012 06:53 PM

I know this is over a year old. But I feel that you shouldn't care what it is called. As long as you feel good in doing it ,it shouldn't matter what it is called or not called. Be whom you want to be.