Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Yoga pants (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36958)

Jax 12-24-2013 07:36 AM

Yoga pants

Question on yoga pants. My wife gets all bent out of shape when she sees the younger crowd (high school age girls) wearing yoga pants, and claims that most of them aren't wearing underwear with these pants because they are too tight (and you would presumably see the lines). I assume this - if true - would apply to all age ranges who wore yoga pants. Honestly, I can't tell if people are/are not wearing under garments with them.

Is that true? Or are yoga pants simply a bit more discrete than other pants?

Is rather rude to stare in public to try and find out....

WildIrish 12-24-2013 08:51 AM

I don't like the trend that's been developing over the years of wearing exercise pants and yoga pants. I find that the black material makes it very difficult to discern the curvature of the buttocks. This is a little bit upsetting, as obviously my self-esteem depends greatly on compliments people pay me about my tush. :p

Lilith 12-24-2013 10:09 AM

LOL. Many wear them sans panties but I do not wear them out of the house. They are my comfy lay on the couch and eat while I watch tv pants not for exercise :p

Lord Snow 12-24-2013 10:55 AM

My g/f loves her yoga pants, and depending on the panties you can see the lines. Thongs/g-strings are designed to not show panty lines.

jseal 12-24-2013 12:44 PM

That's 'cause they're the next best thing to not wearing underwear! :thumb:

Oldfart 12-24-2013 04:47 PM

Why the fuss over underwear? Modesty is preserved, albeit in a salacious way.

dicksbro 12-25-2013 05:06 AM

Of course, tights and leggings were being used in much the same way. In fact, I'm not sure what the difference is between leggings and yoga pants except maybe a piece of contrasting material at the waist. :confused:

I do agree ... it's terrible they're worn in public. I know I've spent hours watching the young ladies wearing them at the mall and kept thinking ... oh my ... that shows this and that one shows that and ... taking time to wipe the perspiration off ...

:D

Oldfart 12-25-2013 05:24 AM

We share your suffering, and trust that by sharing, we help you to shoulder your burden. Geez, we're great, aren't we?

dicksbro 12-25-2013 06:48 AM

Yep.

osuche 02-10-2014 01:56 AM

Thongs. They're God's answer to no panty lines. And your undies never ride up because it's already there!! :p

jseal 02-10-2014 06:19 AM

A compelling argument!

Oldfart 02-10-2014 07:47 AM

A mate of mine calls them mumblers.

You can see the lips moving, but have no idea what she's saying.

WildIrish 02-10-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Thongs. They're God's answer to no panty lines. And your undies never ride up because it's already there!! :p

:faint:

scotzoidman 02-16-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
A mate of mine calls them mumblers.

You can see the lips moving, but have no idea what she's saying.

:roflmao:

dicksbro 03-04-2014 07:17 AM

You know how I said I was concerned because of the hours I spent studying the "morality" issue at the mall. I've kind of change my mind after seeing this photo. Notice how carefully the knees remain very discretely covered. Now how could anyone mistake that for being improper? :confused: