Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who or what do you think about when you masturbate? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4051)

Vickious 10-29-2001 02:10 PM

Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?

Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?
cummon...let me in on your secret!!;)

Irish 10-29-2001 02:27 PM

I usually think about the things that my now; wife and I did; when
we dated and parked.Occasionally,I fantasise about other things!
Irish

Bilbo 10-29-2001 03:22 PM

definatly thinking back to the antics myself and Sharni got up too
all those sexual encounters out in the open when we should have been foundout by passers-by
of course there were a couple where we did get found out:D

occationally adding her best freinds at the time...just for some alternative actions

motega20 10-29-2001 07:53 PM

well....

I have a very vivid imagination....so I will let you in on some nice ones....
-usually my wonderful girlfriend she is so good I rarely need to masturbate...but we live in different states
-I think about totally unreal situations like going into a restaraunt and having the waitress show me to the back and things like that
-bondage is a happy thought
-I also love to picture women masturbating it is perhaps the sexiest thing on earth

those are some of them I can't wait to read everyone elses reply

stevenjv 10-29-2001 10:54 PM

I know it sounds dumb, but I think of a picnic w/ a girl and just touching and smelling her hair, just kind of basic stuff.

classydj 10-30-2001 01:04 AM

i couldnt vote because i think of all sorts of things

stories i have read, women i know, and my girl. Basically i need a lot of different thoughts as one is rarely enough. Am I ADD or what:p .

ClassyDJ:cool:

sixsense 10-30-2001 02:01 AM

Danger

I like to think about the person of desire. But this can be dangerous in my situation at least. I cannot separate sex from love easily, and thus each of them can boil into the other.

When I think about just sex as sex. It doesn't mean as much to me. It becomes boring, and just a release.

Damned if I do. Damned if I don't.

Lovediva 10-30-2001 11:49 AM

Let's see.....

I think of Mikey, Bogeyman, M45, Bigbob, ......and the list goes on!!:D ;)

But I actually think of being totally ravished...or I think of him sitting on my chest and jerking off all over my face....that gets me off quick!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

motega20 10-30-2001 06:59 PM

yeah Diva

that last image kind of does it for me too....now if only I could find a girl who likes that around here

Nubian 10-30-2001 07:28 PM

I usually think of some random stranger I met and build a fantasy around the encounter.

scotzoidman 10-30-2001 08:33 PM

Diva

Funny, I've been having a fanasty about ravishing you & jacking off on your face... works for me too!

Lovediva 10-30-2001 09:33 PM

Heehee....well as long as it works Scotz!!!!!! ;)

Thats' all that matters!!!!:) :D

StroKing 11-01-2001 09:00 AM

I think of the lovely Diva. Works all the time!

Thank you Diva.:)

Mikey 11-01-2001 10:33 AM

I still cant get the picture of Diva and hammer out of my mind lol, but I can get off so quick thinking of all the fun I could have with diva, and how her imagination could be so much fun!!!!!!

Pussy Willow 11-01-2001 04:48 PM

What do I think about

I think about being loving ravished by someone to can't get
enough of me.

Kneading and sucking nipples, slowly, teasing sucking my pussyand clit and making slow, sweet love.

Sometimes hubby takes it too fast.