Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   opinions on pregnant women (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5639)

naughtyangel 12-14-2001 07:44 AM

opinions on pregnant women

Alright, I've had some people asking me to post some more pics, but before I do, I have a question. I'm pregnant and starting to show it, and I'm still trying to get comfortable with how my body's starting to look. What's the opinion on seeing pics of pregnant women? Thanks :) *Luv, smiles and kisses* Angel

nutworld 12-14-2001 08:29 AM

naughtyangel

Post away my dear!! There have been a few woment that are/were pregnant here before.

I for one like to see pictures of women that are.

I hope to see you back soon!

:)

TDK 12-14-2001 08:29 AM

I think its lovely...i must admit i quite enjoy looking at a pregnant female body :D;) (not like theres pregnant male bods)

if u feel comfortable in postin ur pics then go 4 it...there is nothing to b asshame of what is natural that is happening to you ;):D

Mikey 12-14-2001 10:07 AM

the pregnant body is a beatuful thing, and it should be showed off, I saw go for it!!

JustLa 12-14-2001 11:28 AM

I like looking at pregnant woman. They are a combination of cute and sexy at the same time. If your comfortable please post. Let us enjoy your body like you enjoy your body.

Oldfart 12-14-2001 12:02 PM

Naughtyangel

a woman who is comfortable in her changing body is usually

just a softer, smoother version of herself.

one who fights it is usually too stressed to be good looking.

relax, glow and post.

2-4-tea 12-14-2001 12:11 PM

go for it pregnat women are veryyyyyyyy sexy

pje 12-14-2001 12:25 PM

A womans body is a great thing to admire no matter what stage she is going through in life.

scotzoidman 12-14-2001 12:55 PM

Pregnant women tend to see themselves as getting "fat", but men see the real beauty coming thru; soft curves, the cute little belly swelling with life, the breasts filling up to provide the milk, the overall glow... it's seeing her truly become a woman!

ROCKHARD 12-14-2001 03:22 PM

Go for it...

You might be surprised at all the great responces.

Sharni 12-14-2001 04:57 PM

If you feel comfortable posting...then you go girl :D

I dont see anything at all wrong with a pregnant womans body....in fact you wont be the first to post pregnant...there was another member who posted too....with quite favourable responses :)

Sharniqua

sad_sam 12-14-2001 09:36 PM

In most mens eyes a Lady with Child is a wonderful thing to behold.

As stated before most Women seem to think they are getting fat, but most Men I belive think think a Woman gets more beautiful by the day as the life grows within her.

Do only what you are comfortable with, don't worry what anyone else thinks.

I would bet that you will be more than happy and plesantly suprised with responces that you will recive.

I wish you the best,

Sam

rednek 12-14-2001 10:59 PM

Pregnant posing

The best thing about pixies is you do what you feel most comfortable !If ya wanna go girl ! If not just enjoy yourself!!!

Prophet Reality 12-15-2001 12:15 AM

I agree with the consensus here. A Woman with child is a very sexy and beautiful Woman indeed. And the further along you become, the sexier you get. In the days of old Women used to do everything they could to become pregnant, and not because of the common perception of historians. It was to shy the rest of the world that they truly were Women. It was almost like a status thing in the days of old.

But of course, you must feel comfortable first and foremost. So do what you feel you can do. Either way, we will not judge you. After all we are a loving family.
:)

rabbit 12-15-2001 11:10 AM

yes, go for it!

There are few things sexier than the naked body of a pregnant woman. Incredibly beautiful and hot!

rabbit