Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cock Rings.. ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6035)

MonStar1023 01-31-2002 09:18 PM

Cock Rings.. ?

What do you all think of the use of cock rings? My girlfriend and I just got one.. and I put it on at the base when I was soft and my rod got REALLY swollen up and veiny and the head was swelled like crazy. Pretty tight! I think I am a tad thicker which will be better for her right?

Lilith 01-31-2002 09:26 PM

Monstar

You'd get no complaints here.... she will love you~~~~~~>Lilith

MonStar1023 01-31-2002 09:57 PM

So you would suggest them..

:confused::confused:

Lilith 01-31-2002 10:01 PM

I have no experience yet....

but what you describe sounds like, as Martha would say, "a good thing."~~~~~~>Lilith

Nubian 01-31-2002 11:13 PM

I'm sure plenty have used such a device without any incident, bu I had a friend who tried it once and ended up in the ER. Took 2 hrs to remove the darn thing.

PlayfulTigress 02-01-2002 05:26 AM

If the cock ring you currently have does not feel too tight (they were designed to be a tight fit, after all) then you should be fine. There are various designs and sizes for cock rings, so you can experiment some to see which you and your g/f prefer. From the male friends I have who own them, I've heard nothing but good things. And, I wouldn't mind being with a man who's wearing one to see what it's like firsthand! :D

~Linds

xanne 02-01-2002 05:40 AM

As Tigress says, the fit is important. The first one we tried was way too small. But we have found the right size now, through trial and error. :)

Yup, feels harder and thicker and generally bigger :D :D :p ........
Feels good :D :p ..................Looks good too

PlayfulTigress 02-01-2002 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xanne
Looks good too...

Nothing sexier than a purple swollen cock begging for release! :D

Fang 02-07-2002 01:18 PM

Yes, by all means use the ring!

Dude, take it from someone who loves his cock ring, use one. Tigress is right though, you need to find one that fits. I'm not that big (not that small either) so I don't have much problem. The one I use is a purple jelly that stretches. Lube is suggested to help it on and off. I don't worry about getting it off as it's jelly and stretches so readily. I would think that if you were pretty well hung, that a jelly might be ideal. Regardless of size, it'll be tight. My wife loves mine. In fact we just bought a new one that has a clit tickler on it. Can't wait to see how it works!

Enjoy!

Irish 02-07-2002 01:46 PM

When you reach my age;you have no trouble with premature
ejactulations;so I don't think that I will start using them now.I
have never had any experience with them so I can neither
reccommend or not.I am just happy that I can climax!I can't
imagine life without sex.I once told my wife that when I couldn't
get it up anymore;to shoot me;because life wouldn't be worth
living! Irish
P.S.I'm 57.Will be 58 at the end of this month.

don73153 02-11-2002 01:07 PM

Yes indeedy!

Yes, I use one occaisionally, and I would highly recommend it. I've never had any complaints about the size of my cock ( about 7" ), but the way that ring makes it SO big and HARD, the women really LOVE it!! The woman I'm seeing now can't get it down her throat, but she ( and I!! ) have SO much fun trying! She says the feel of that hardness in her mouth really turns her into a nympho, and she can't get enough! I have to agree with her, it feels SO DAMN GOOD!!!!

By all means, USE it, and let us know how it turns out! ;)

Don

don73153 02-11-2002 01:10 PM

PlayfulTigress!!

I'll volunteer to let you see how it is firsthand, second mouth, anything!! ;)

Don

Fang 02-11-2002 01:15 PM

Tigress

Quote:
Originally posted by PlayfulTigress

Nothing sexier than a purple swollen cock begging for release! :D

It gets VERY purple! So much so that you might have to taste it to see if it's grape flavored!

I can tell you even if it's not grape flavored, it has a yummy cream center, lol.