Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Erotic Story Feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The First Time We Met (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614)

dobbydog 08-06-2001 01:15 AM

The First Time We Met

wow....that was great...
would like to hear more Gyzsmo.....well done

Sharni 08-06-2001 01:24 AM

Jeez i hate that....forgot to log in before posting....

Anyway an excellent story....and still want to hear more of it

Diver Down 08-06-2001 04:23 AM

Damn good story.
The only problem is stopping when it gets to the really good part. Would love to see it finished by some one with bi experience.

MrCuriousUSA 08-06-2001 07:54 PM

Delicious!

Howdy Gyzsmo! (and to the other "star," Dunchad!)

We get lots of good stories on our boards here, but this is absolutely one of the hottest ever posted! It is even sexier when
we are reading about a hot couple we all "know" and luv!

I know it is on the "interactive story" forum, but please do the continuation yourself before someone else gets away from your ideas. (Unless Dunchad wants to do the next chapter! VBG)

Of course, all us nosey folk out here in cyberspace wonder, is this story still a fantasy or is it autobiographical now? ;)

Write more soon!

Dunchad 08-06-2001 08:04 PM

Not autobiographical... Unfortunately..... But I am working on a response, so please let me reply first everyone. Then everyone can add theirs to it. :p

MrCuriousUSA 08-07-2001 08:39 PM

Great 3-some!

Howdy, Lord Dunchad and Lady Gyzsmo!

Part two is a fantastic match for the first part of the story. It was very thoughtful for you two red-hot lovers to invite sweet Ms. Jill to join the fun.

Please keep this story going. I can't wait to see what our erotic duo cum up with next! ;)

C U soon? (I hope)- RW

Siobhan 08-07-2001 11:48 PM

You two are HOT!!!!

This is a fantastic story! I had been thinking recently that some of the stories in our interactive section were becoming dull and this has most certainly changed my mind!

Congratulations on a truly erotic piece of writing - can't wait to read more from both of you.

Thanks

Siobhan

Gyzsmo 08-08-2001 12:12 AM

Thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback ... It's very nice to know that you all enjoy what we've written ...

Please keep the comments coming .. we love 'em !!!

(Well ... guess I shouldn't speak for him ...LOL...)

I LOVE THEM!!!

Get on there now and read the reply ... hope it continues to give you many hours (okay maybe minutes depending on how fast you read!!) of pleasure .... :D

Gyz

Dunchad 08-08-2001 06:34 PM

Wow part three and four are great, not sure if I can compete with those two, but I will try though, I guarantee that it will be on within the next day or so. And I like the feedback too. Thanks everyone!

Sharni 08-08-2001 08:45 PM

Gyzsmo & Dunchad

woohoo:D.....i enjoyed the new parts to the story....keep up the good work...
just dying to know what happens at the party ;)

Sharniqua

Diver Down 08-09-2001 04:46 AM

Thank you very much for finishing?? the story it was great. This is the kind of story me and Mrs D. enjoy reading together.

Dunchad 08-09-2001 07:24 PM

It is far from over everyone. I just need to figure out how the prty goes and hopefully everyone, including Gyz likes it. Thanks for the feedback everyone, I know that I like it and hleps to know that oters like what I am writing too.

Lovediva 08-13-2001 06:53 PM

Hey Dunchad and Gyz!

Excellent writting you two!! I have read it a few times and it just gets better and better!!! (Or maybe it's making me hornier and hornier :D)

I am anxiously awaiting the next post..could it be a story with 69 chapters?? :D

Keep up the great writting you two!!

Dunchad 08-13-2001 07:11 PM

Gald you like it LoveDiva, I know I am having fun with it. She has out me in a spot now, I need to finish the scene she has started. I think it is a bit unfair. But I will strive to come up with something good and hot though.

Gyzsmo 08-13-2001 08:29 PM

Appreciate your comments LoveDiva ......... worried that I was getting a little bit boring!!!!!! LOL .............

So left it up to Dunchad to go from there ......(Ooooopppsss ... read his comments !!!)

Glad you like and love the feedback so ... ~GIGGLE~ ... please keep it coming... let's me know whether I'm on the right track or not...

Cheers, Gyz