Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Stress Relief (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6308)

bunny_girl 03-07-2002 09:04 AM

Stress Relief

I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment to get all my college work up to date (if I dont get it done I'm gonna fail) so I'm feeling a little bit stressed out. I'm losing sleep and I'm running low on energy so if anyone knows any really good ways of relieving stress I'd be really gratefull
xxxxxxxxx ;) :(

danziggy 03-07-2002 09:12 AM

How about taking a break??

Have a good night out and forget about all your problems??

or you could just go and relax somewhere....like a river side or go shopping!!

I know the UK isnt the most warmest place espic at this time of year!!!

Mind you this place isnt bad! All you need to do is have fun and this place is great for that!!

Hope you feel better soon

:) :)

legend 03-07-2002 09:13 AM

sex, masturbation etc.....good stress relievers :D

otherwise do something physical (punch the hell out of something...that's always good), have a nice long bath and a good sleep.

legend 03-07-2002 09:15 AM

and always have breaks during your work/study etc to break it up and reduce the stress.....watch your favourite tv show perhaps....works for me

Lilith 03-07-2002 09:54 AM

Bunny Girl~ I am beginnng to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... I have 1 test in about an hour then SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!
Last night instead of studying I blew it all off and went out with a friend. We acted goofy, ate doughnuts and coffee for supper, went to a park at 9p.m. and went swinging till it was time for movie at 10. It was juvenile and fun. :D Go goof off for a little while the get down to business again. And if that doesn't do it for you then I am with Legend.....get laid!:D

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 09:56 AM

low energy-----are you eating a GOOD meal or just snacking???
stress-- what is ''fun'' to you that you can do easily with out a lot of thought and planning??????
take care of #1 first and work on #2.........personally..... good meal, hot bath, and a nice hard workout usually relieves me of any major stress........

Lilith 03-07-2002 10:03 AM

Mindboxer~are you insinuating that doughnuts and coffee are not a meal? :D

legend 03-07-2002 10:20 AM

I have it on good authority that 5 cups of coffee during the night will keep you cranking all the way through a 3 hour exam.....but without any sleep. :)

jay 03-07-2002 10:25 AM

according to the doctors book of home remidies the best cure for stress is sex as for the low energy problem excercise always gets me going.

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 10:44 AM

ok ok ok.........doughnuts and COFFEE(love o my life) can get you going for a while..............for a real stress reliever and if im really ticked at something i'll do a set of yoga or pilates or just run through some basic sxercise drills.......corse with the wifey in the house she's all i need for a real stress reliever........she finds plenty of stress relievers for me .....dusting, vaccuming, dishes, trash..............etc etc......lol

Lovediva 03-07-2002 11:15 AM

One word....

SHOPPING!!!!!

Always works for me! :D :D

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 12:29 PM

Typical female response!!!!!!!! (said jokingly!!!)

Lilith 03-07-2002 12:34 PM

Mindboxer~ My tub is still waiting..... sexy;)

Diva~ I am soooooo there with you! Should we look at shoes first?

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 12:49 PM

momy's got me ''tied up'' with house work getting ready for the weekend since both of us work sorry!!!!! thanks for the invitation though!!!!!!!!!
I also guess you could say that coming her to pxies is a great way to relieve stress.....specialyy the ladies pics!!!!!!!

xanne 03-07-2002 12:50 PM

Lilith and Diva - Oh yes, nothing like retail therapy

Quote:
Originally posted by legend
sex, masturbation etc.....good stress relievers :D

otherwise do something physical (punch the hell out of something...that's always good), have a nice long bath and a good sleep.

Yes, exercise or some yoga, followed by a hot bath and sleep.

Exercise is good, bunny_girl, just to clear the mind.