Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   No underwear!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660)

Akubra 08-11-2001 08:14 AM

No underwear!!

I haven't worn underwear for many years now and I especially like the way my shaved cock is free to roam around in my pants. Summer is a very exciting time because I'm always wearing shorts and the chances of accidentally exposing myself are very high.
What I would like to know is, can people, or women in particular, tell when a man is wearing underwear or not and does this turn you on?

Also, how many people here don't wear any?

It's not the meat, it's the motion, and mines swing'n.
Akubra:D

Pussy Willow 08-11-2001 03:58 PM

No Underwear

I love not wearing any panties, especially under sundresses.
I keep my pussy shaved at all times, so it feels so soft and
sexy whenever I walk or sit with my legs crossed.

I also like to go without panties under a short skirt. When my
husband and I have a date night, I wear a short black skirt,
and thigh high stockings and absolutely NO PANTIES.

It's such a turn on when we sit together at dinner and he
has his hand up my skirt and his fingers in my pussy. The
chance that we might be caught adds to the eroticism.

Just an aside.......

I'm in the process of losing weight.............When I look as hot
as some of the other ladies who have posted........Kissyface,
Leigh, Dixeyangel, Mary and Hotbody, if I left anyone out, I'm
sorry...........Maybe then I'll post a few pics.

Ladies, I must say, those pics you posted are awesome.

Dunchad 08-12-2001 08:49 AM

PUssy Willow, no offense to the ladies that you posted, but what about Gyz and LargeLady and Hony_Pot. They are not model material, but just as sexy too. You could post pics now and not sow your face if oyu like, and then we could see the changes in you as you lose weight.

Akubra 08-12-2001 09:49 AM

Love knowing

I just love knowing that there are women out there who don't wear knickers and that I could even see them walking casually by, or in a restaurant.

Loved the response Pussy Willow, send in a pic whenever you're ready:)

Akubra.

duckyboy 08-20-2001 06:28 PM

don't bother with the diet

pussy willow, please just post the way you are, i'm sure you look lovely... part of the fun of this site is seeing sexy people just as they are.

Sharni 08-28-2001 01:22 AM

I only wear them when i absolutely have to...it is so much more comfortable without knickers :D

Sharniqua

nutworld 08-28-2001 04:40 AM

If it were up to me..I'd never wear underwear, but I do because I dont want to accidentally expose myself to the younger female members of our household.

Mistress 08-28-2001 05:51 AM

I'm one of those women who don't feel right unless I have on a pair of panties. Even in sleep, I have to have on panties at least, not too sexy eh? ;)

duckyboy 08-28-2001 12:01 PM

mistresses' panties

kinda depends on what sorta panties you are wearing, some kinds are very sexy... teasing can be fun and taking off panties is always fun...

Mistress 08-28-2001 06:03 PM

Re: mistresses' panties

Quote:
Originally posted by duckyboy
kinda depends on what sorta panties you are wearing, some kinds are very sexy... teasing can be fun and taking off panties is always fun...

Usually its a nice little pair of white cotton bikini cut........or white cotton thongs.
Though I do have different types of panties those are my favorites.

duckyboy 08-29-2001 10:13 AM

mmmmmmmm

those sound very hot mistress... all about how you wear them too, i would love to see you in those... think i said it before bu there is nothing hotter than pulling of panties with your teeth before licking your way back up those thighs...