Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Quirks/Dislikes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6760)

souls_cry2000 04-14-2002 11:37 AM

Quirks/Dislikes

We all have them and they bug the shit out of everyone else but no one else matters like the people closest to you.

What is one of you S/O's quirks that bothers you like no other?

The only one I can think of is that insecurity towards her image. She's a beautiful woman and should realize it. I wouldn't change her except for her to take a few more compliments (mostly to heart because she's a special person).

:heart:
souls

Lovediva 04-14-2002 11:39 AM

His lacking sex drive.
If he can fix that...every other quirk will fall into place. ;) :D

Wicked Wanda 04-14-2002 11:58 AM

She is crazy about her kitchen! Everything has to be just so. If I put something in the wrong cupboard she gets upset with me.
(She is a professional chef, by the way)

Tired of cleaning,

WW

sadora 04-14-2002 02:04 PM

I guess it would have to be his low sex drive. That, and the fact that he leaves a trail wherever he goes. He helps around the house, and does most of the laundry, but he leaves things wherever he is done with them.

Lilith 04-14-2002 02:31 PM

Sense of timing..."How long will that take to finish?" ~"oh just a half hour"~" is that in real time or Sam time?" 4 hours and 5 trips to Home Depot later.....OMG~ so drives me nuts!!!!!

Murphy 04-14-2002 02:33 PM

My DW has only one bad habbit...telling me STEP BY STEP how to do things I've done a thousand time before...

Sugarsprinkles 04-14-2002 05:46 PM

Diva, Sadora, you sure we all aren't married to the same man???

:D
Guess, that would be my #1 complaint...not low sex drive, but toal lack of a sex drive....he had one years ago....*looking under sofa cusions*"now whad did he do with that sex drive?"

And my next biggest complaint is that he usually thinks I'm exagerating when I tell him there is something wrong with the car. I spend 3-4 hrs a day in the van...early morning hours when the roads are very quiet and you can hear every noise, and I'm never given credit for being able to notice a problem!

Now, Murphy, when you put the silverware away, be sure you put the knives with the knives.....OH SORRY....yelling at the wrong guy.....now where is my DH????

Oh Honey!!!!!..........:whiteghos

Oldfart 04-14-2002 07:50 PM

My s/o is the only person in the world lazier than me.

scotzoidman 04-15-2002 12:35 AM

Don't get me started... don't want to take over the thread, just put me down for "all of the above"

MrsSweetness 04-15-2002 08:37 AM

No sex...none...notta...it does not exist in my house

nutworld 04-15-2002 11:19 AM

At the risk of sounding redundant, and terribly repetitive, as I'm sure I've mentioned it previously.

I'm in the same boat as Diva, MrsSweetness, and Sadora

maybe theirs is a boat and I have a canoe.

Lack of intimacy.....err SEX

me_carl 04-15-2002 12:26 PM

Why is it that I see alot of women on here complaining about their s/o not being in the mood often enough. I thought it was usually the other way around. I'm always the one in the mood and my wife never is.??????

MTBsweetie 04-15-2002 01:51 PM

Definitely that when I am venting about a bad day or something, he'll get that look on his face when I know he's thinking about something bad that happened during HIS day to come back with instead of just listening. ERRR>>> Makes me MAD. Other than that he's really great, but after a few- "well, just listen to what happened during MY day and yours will look so much better..." I start to grow the nasty big pointy teeth...

asp 04-15-2002 06:07 PM

A little off topic

....but I can't stand it when people say ATM machine, or PIN number.

PantyFanatic 04-15-2002 09:17 PM

When we want to really REV things up…

...she wants to go to CERN and they FALL OUT. The we end up being HALF LIFE of the party.:o