Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   does anyone play video games? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6945)

darkmanx 04-29-2002 12:24 PM

does anyone play video games?

im just curious, is it just a 'kid' thing or do some people find it relaxing like me........i like to take out my frustrations sometimes and i find it best by either kicking some ass in Street Fighter or so, or blowing people away in a racer like Gran Turismo........does anyone else play, and if you do what do you play?

vampeyes 04-29-2002 12:54 PM

I used to play Street Fighter alot ....... I like the guy that can electrocute people Blanka I think..I mainly like puzzle and word games. I have the orginal Nintendo, a Play Station and have recently bought a GameBoy Advance and am becoming hooked on Tetris all over again :) I like to play games sometimes it is a very good stress reliever.

kimmer22 04-29-2002 01:44 PM

I love The Next Tetris(for playstation) very addicting! Pac man world 3D(playstation) Fighting games are cool...my boyfriend plays them alot, and he also plays role playing games...I cant get into them, i just dont want to sit there for hours...oh wait i do that on pixies all the time! hehe

GermanSteve 04-29-2002 03:05 PM

Yes, I like playing! Normally I do not like very much these ego-shooters or fighting games. I think my favourite kind are racing games and the Tomb Raider series. That is not too bloody and not too realistic, a good mix.

Tango Seven 04-29-2002 04:15 PM

You bet. Great way to relax and chill out. GT3 & WRC are good, but recently enjoyed Jak & Daxter on PS2 - had great fun playing this with my daughter. Tetris is my favorite for the Gameboy.

Lady Tango 04-29-2002 04:18 PM

Lord Tango - In some ways you're still a big kid with a new toy! Put the PS2 away and wash the car!!!!

legend 04-30-2002 08:27 AM

Doom!....i can just about play that game blindfolded.

I used to have a super nintendo, but gave it to my nephew and got a N64. They're good stress relievers.

sweetc0rn 04-30-2002 09:16 AM

I agreed with kimmer22, Pac Man 3D for playstation is really fun. I used to hate to play Pac Man but after my friend intro this game to me, I really like it alot. I always play those frighting games like King of Frighter all these. Although I dun really know how to play, just by pressing down hard on the keypad makes me give out all my stress! :)

Ophelia 04-30-2002 10:53 AM

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2!!! Wahoooo!

I can't even begin to count the hours I've spent playing that silly thing....

And lets not even discuss the Tomb Raider Series! Shoot. Probably a total of a month of my life getting through all of those!

I go in phases. I haven't touched the playstation in almost a year!

Ophelia

Sarriah 04-30-2002 11:13 AM

I love tetris and some play station games but my all time fave game is EQ Online :D

Reverend Silky 04-30-2002 09:54 PM

i play multiplayer Diablo 2: LOD and Age of Empires 2: Conquerors online with my real-life friends. on home consoles, there's very few wrasslin' titles i won't give a whirl and i more than enjoy most. hell, i bought a N64 just for a wrestling game, and i only keep it now for the very same reason. i have amazing hand-eye coordination and the finger dexterity of a ninja pianist because of videogames. and i'm sure, in one form or another, that as long as there's games around, i'll be gamin'.

Liquideel 05-04-2002 12:59 AM

I've been playing Ghost Recon on my PC, it's a great way to just shoot people without really shooting them in real life and relieve some stress.

MrX 05-06-2002 08:33 AM

Yup, I'm a big games fan, At the moment I'm Playing Dungeon Siege, Tribes 2, City of Heroes, Ghost Recon, TFC etc

Great way to relieve stress and chill out ( well second to Giving MissX a good seing to :)

sandman 05-06-2002 01:38 PM

currently Diablo 2 LOD nightmare level

Master1012 05-06-2002 11:25 PM

Final Fantasy Seven (PS1), Final Fantasy Nine(PS1)
Final Fantasy Ten(PS2) - are all great games. I love role-playing games with story-lines in them. Unfortuntaely very few have a "good" ending in my opinion.

Also like military strategy type games : Civilization, age of empires, starcraft, warcraft, masters of orion, lords of the realm, etc...

Best stress relief : Fighting Games! Especially mortal kombat