Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   settle a debate... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7093)

Twistedpoet 05-09-2002 05:33 AM

settle a debate...

Currently myself and my beautiful,sexy,and incredibly understanding other were having this debate over a very odd statment that I made.It realy has no significance or general purpose and I'm sure that there are a lot of different answers
but I'm searching for one answer in particular though all will be appreciated.O.K. heres the question.....What is a receptacle used to transport hair?I'll give it a day then post what I think the answer should be.And yes I was dropped repeatadly on my head as a child.

Lilith 05-09-2002 07:32 AM

You are loopy and I dig that!:D:p I just use my scalp.... though some would say bathtub drain probably:D:p:D

sadora 05-09-2002 08:11 AM

Oh great!! Now everyone knows how "loopy" he is!(to borrow Lilith's term).
Alot of times, we will be having a discussion, and I think to myself..... if anyone was to hear this.... we would run the risk of being committed!!
We are bestfriends on top of everything else, and his sense of humor keeps me laughing. I guess the fact that we have been together for 9 years, and never even thought of splitting up is a good indication of how well we get along.... which also says something about my loopiness!
This is a real question, believe it or not. We debated the answer for quite some time! (I know) *big grins*

sadora 05-09-2002 10:25 AM

I am happy you were specific Lilith, and I agree... scalp is a great answer. Though bathtub drain works too, as does brush..... this is crazy!

Aqua 05-09-2002 12:07 PM

Well I would say a vagina or a mouth. Or even an ass... ;) The way I look at it the key word is receptacle and these are all potential 'receptacles' and have a potential to transport hair. :D

Lilith 05-09-2002 12:21 PM

Aqua~I guess you are right cause I am positive that if I lick your fuzzy bum my mouth will become a receptacle that transports hair.....:D:p;)

Lovediva 05-09-2002 05:07 PM

Psst...if you shave nice and smooth you don't need a receptacle to transports hair!!! :D :p

But licking Aqua's Fuzzy Ass sure sounds good!!!!:D :D ;) :p :p

Aqua 05-09-2002 06:04 PM

Anytime Diva!!! ;) :p But I get to lick you back... :p

quisath 05-09-2002 07:45 PM

I'm Out................

Oldfart 05-10-2002 01:48 AM

Get your acts together folks.

The answer, of course, is a hair-o-plane.

(Sorry)

Lilith 05-10-2002 07:18 AM

OF~ teehee.... so bad it was good:p

Grumble 05-10-2002 07:19 AM

I reckon that a wig would be an answer

horseman12 05-10-2002 07:25 AM

survey says???????

PantyFanatic 05-10-2002 07:51 AM

Well, I still have all my hair!…….

I’ve been keeping it in a shoe box under my bed for the last 25 years, but I guess that won’t count as I don’t transport it much.:o
I have to go with TEETH. I love eating pussy so much, I have a Gellett tooth brush.:p :p

sadora 05-10-2002 07:52 AM

I thought he would have posted this morning, before he went to bed. ( he works nights)

I had the same reaction that Aqua did. I concentrated on the word receptacle. The way it was worded was important to me.
It could be scalp, 'cause the hair is recieved when it groes there. It could be brush because the hair is recieved when it falls out of the scalp.

I will let him post his answer and his reason for it.... Just for the record.... I think all were great answers... thanks guys!