Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Biggest Sexual Pet Peeve? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7622)

lixnlix69 06-12-2002 06:41 PM

Biggest Sexual Pet Peeve?

I would love answers from everyone....male and female.

But MY response to this is directed to the ladies........

Ladies?......have you ever been with a man that sweats?

I don't mean....."Whew baby, we have been at this for hours and we are dripping wet"!

I mean......"Damn baby, we hardly made a move and you are dripping oceans all over me"!

I was in a relationship where the man dripped buckets of sweat from his armpits. And it wouldn't have been so horrible but in the middle a passionate moment (ie: missionary style with him holding himself above me, getting ready to kiss me) he would leak tons of sweat on my face as if I were in the middle of a "Chinese Water Torture". I have to say.............Ewwwwwwwwww!

OK..........does anyone want to unload a "Sexual Pet Peeve"?

Mr. 3G 06-12-2002 09:28 PM

flatulence

I know. I know. Not really a PEEVE - more like a CRISIS and it happens to everybody but .... in the throes of unbriddled passion, kneeling at the side of the bed munching away and she's got her knees up around her ears and RIGHT AT THE WRONG MOMENT - BRRRAAAAAATTTTT! Talk about orgasmus interruptus...

She wanted to jump out a window. After the initial shock and evacuation of the immediate area, I couldn't stop laughing.

Vaginal farts are funny too. I can still remember the very first time that happened..."what the F.....? " OH. I get it. Like a little air pump when you're in that position....so THAT'S why your eyes are bugging out like that! Important for young couples to learn of these NORMAL things before it happens the first time and they both almost die of shock!!

Lilith 06-12-2002 09:47 PM

Mine is ~ asking permission ~ do not ask just go for it!!!!!! I guarantee if I do not like it you will know...and if I love it you will know that too ;)

rabbit 06-12-2002 09:49 PM

When a woman achieves her orgasm first and then decides she's had enough before I can even enter her. ARRRGHH!

rabbit

Wicked Wanda 06-12-2002 10:26 PM

Lilith, sugar...
I am afraid to tell you that "asking permission" is the rule at many schools/colleges. I was shocked when I was out with a boy from a midwestern liberal arts college, and he kept asking "May I kiss you, may I hug you, may I touch you there, may I unbutton your...?..." it was ANNOYING!!!! I got peeved, and asked him what on earth was going on. It seems while at school he had signed a code of conduct that outlined EACH step he had to take during a date, and when to ask permission!!! This was OFFICIAL University Policy!! So I opened his pants and made sure he had other things to think about besides that piece of paper!!
Campus rapes/date rapes are a very scary thing, but this is not a good answer...

Frustrated,

WW

PantyFanatic 06-12-2002 11:00 PM

Biggest Sexual Pet Peeve?

NOT HAVING ANY!

Nice Guy 06-12-2002 11:21 PM

My biggest pet peeve would be pleasuring my woman and then she just ignores me and I leave with the worlds worst case of blue balls.

bucksman 06-13-2002 06:17 AM

Pet peeve - yes I guess that would have to be a partner who enjoys oral sex but fails to allow me to enjoy it. I know some women have bad experiences with guys who do not take care in the hygiene department or who will not accept cum in their mouth, but both of these can be overcome.

Dont enjoy what you are not prepared to deliver yourself.

Lovediva 06-13-2002 07:36 AM

Not being able to acheive an orgasm when I really need one!! I just hate those days!!!!!

Sugarsprinkles 06-13-2002 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bucksman
a partner who enjoys oral sex but fails to allow me to enjoy it. I know some women have bad experiences with guys

Dont enjoy what you are not prepared to deliver yourself.

Unfortunately, this also applies in the other direction. Men that will accept and enjoy a blow-job but refuse to reciprocate.
I don't know why....perhaps they think it's "gross", I don't know.
So many of the men here at Pixie's indicate they love performing oral on their s/o's...that's wonderful! But where the hell were men like you when I was young and single??? I've only had 2 partners in all my years that were that generous....

I feel that if you take, then you damn well ought to give in return!!
Good sex of any type should be both give and take!

dicksbro 06-13-2002 09:28 PM

The kids come knocking at the door of our bedroom or the phone rings at the most inopportune time :(

PantyFanatic 06-13-2002 09:30 PM

It’s not generosity

Quote:
I've only had 2 partners in all my years that were that generous....

It’s GREED on my part! :p :p :p

(and where the hell were you?……):(

Sugarsprinkles 06-13-2002 10:20 PM

Re: It’s not generosity

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

:p :p :p

(and where the hell were you?……):(

Not in Cleveland.....you'd have had to travel North, across the Lake to Motown...

Ione 06-13-2002 11:14 PM

grrrr
i hate when he gets his and then its all over. god forbid he ever helps me get off...
and like 99% of the time it is like that :*(((
doesn't kiss well...breath smells...
and then he complains when i use the vibrator and fantasize about girls...

so my sexual pet peeve is my s/o argh

lixnlix69 06-14-2002 05:09 AM

WOW!!!!

Great replies everyone.........TY so much......Keep um cumming and let some steam off!

Mrs. Lix