Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Members: Which "Friend" would you fuck? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8768)

Z_Man 09-06-2002 05:35 PM

Members: Which "Friend" would you fuck?

This is for the guys and gals,

If you had a chance to have sex with one member of the "Friends" cast which would you choose:

Rachel-Jennifer Anniston
Monica-Courtney Cox
Pheobe-Lisa Kudrow
Joey-Matt LeBlanc
Chandler-Matthew Perry
Ross-David Schwimmer

My personal favorite is that sexy vixen Jennifer Anniston, she is the sexiest woman I have ever seen,(my opinion). And have you noticed how often you can see those perfect erect nipples through her shirt, oh it is so great. Anyway I want to hear everyone elses picks on who they would fuck.

fingers 09-06-2002 07:12 PM

it would have to be courteney cox. she is a hottie. i could fuck her forever. i think she is the best of the three women.

jennaflower 09-06-2002 07:32 PM

Are we talking about their character that they play? Or the actual person?

Believe me.. there is a difference.. ;)

Character wise...

Joey.... because he would be nice to train :)
A close second would be Chandler.... Ross wouldn't be an option.. just wouldn't happen.

The actual actor...

Again David Schwimmer would not be an option (he is okay.. but actually he is way too thin for my liking)

Matt LeBlanc.. altho he is okay.. not much that would keep me interested..

Matthew Perry... that is the one I would choose.. post drug problem.. I think that since that time.. he has evolved alot... not only do I believe he has lots of sexual promise.. but I think that when the day is done.. he could be someone to hold a deep conversation with. :)

On a fantasy side.... If I were to be able to choose participants in a three some.. I wouldn't mind giving it a good try with Jennifer Aniston and her Hubby :) WOOOHOOOO

Z_Man 09-06-2002 10:24 PM

Damn!

I would love to see some lesbian action between Jennifer Anniston and another hot girl.

legend 09-07-2002 07:36 AM

none of them....i don't like any of them

DildoDiva 09-07-2002 07:40 AM

Rachel

skipthisone 09-07-2002 07:56 AM

i second legend ... what a bunch of crackers..

Coach Knight 09-07-2002 09:06 AM

Well STO, I guess your Cheerios tasted like urine this morning.

I'm taking Rachel.

CK

cuteglutes 09-07-2002 10:57 AM

Rachel, she has the best boobs.

Wicked Wanda 09-07-2002 01:25 PM

MMMMM ok, I don't know what any of them are like as real people, so just choosing the characters...
ALL OF THEM!!

(though Pheobe is a little strange, but then so am I...)

WW

LixyChick 09-07-2002 06:06 PM

If I had to choose........I think I would choose Pheobe. I love her "Smelly Cat" song! LMAO! And I think she and I would get along famously. We have such similar personalities. She, however, is much more naive then me. I can see it coming.....she is always surprised at the last moment! So, yes.....me and Pheobe whooping it up! Woooooooohooooooooooo!

PS........All the guys on the show do nothing for me.......and I am straight........as an arrow!

sweetc0rn 09-08-2002 01:30 AM

None of them I would really fantasy about but if I really have to choose one of them, I guess that only gonna be Rachel.

Lilith 09-08-2002 01:37 AM

If I fuck the guy who owns/runs the coffee shop do I get free coffee?????

FussyPucker 09-08-2002 05:34 AM

It just HAS to be Pheobe I'm going character only on this one none of the others do anything for me !

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 09-09-2002 12:17 PM

I'm with Lixychick on this one. As a straight woman, it seems that Phoebe is the only choice (!!!!!!!!) She'd be a great person to have a first lesbian experience with, too, because she'd just be so accepting and non judgemental. I'm sure her character would probably up for a bit of sexual experimentation!!!!!

Of the guys it'd probably have to be Joey - I'd fall for the, 'How you doin'?" line every time!!!!!!!!! He'd be like a kid a sweet shop if he found himself in bed with a really dirty woman, and that appeals to me! He's like the Phoebe equivalent male character as well, interestingly!