Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who would YOU most like to fuck... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=910)

Vickious 09-02-2001 01:25 PM

Who would YOU most like to fuck...

Which of these celebrities would YOU most like to fuck and why?

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt
2. Britney Spears
3. Christina Aguilera
4. Catherine Zeta Jones
5. J-Lo
6. Anna Kournikova
7. Cameron Diaz
8. Carmen Electra
9. Sarah Michelle Gellar
10. Other (please state)

TDK 09-02-2001 01:51 PM

who??

well theres a few in that list that i would like to fuck and they are Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anna Kournikova, Cameron Diaz and others (girls taht are on Pixies Place, hehehee)

Jennifer Love Hewitt, well she had nice lovely big titties for tit fucking, mmmm and she is also very pretty and attractive

Anna Kournikova, well she is just an attractive and i would just love to fuck her....

Cameron Diaz, same as above, and she has a nice smile, which she mite give good blowjobs with, hehehe

and lastly, the girsl on here, mmmmmm they are allll yummmy!!! would love to get it with any girl on here, yummy yum, yum

Thanks for sharing girls, love you all xoxoxoxoxo

faithsearch 09-02-2001 01:57 PM

angelina jolie should be up there

Jeava 09-02-2001 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tiffany Amber Theissan (yes the crush started way back from "Saved by the Bell") :)

family_guy_86 09-02-2001 03:08 PM

id agree with tiffany amber thiessen, my little sis still watches saved by the bell, so every now and then i can get a good glance! as for that list, my pick you be j-lo or jennifer love hewitt, i dont know if it is just jennifers, but they're the 2 that turn me on

ChZ

Bilbo 09-02-2001 03:13 PM

Alicia Silverstone and Sharniqua...Together for me...and.. and all of us....mmmmm

Lushboy29 09-02-2001 04:07 PM

All of them I'm not greedy or nothing but come one guys lets be real. They are all hot, but then again I would also like to have all the ladies on Pixies Place too :-)

Prophet Reality 09-02-2001 04:52 PM

I would have to agree on Angelina Jolie...... Then Sharniqua and Leigh for sure......

CharlieB 09-03-2001 11:49 AM

that gotta be my girlfriend :)

we've been together for 21 yrs now and she still is the best f*** I ever had (and I've had a few)

anyway, for those celebs I gotta say, beauty don't make a good lover all by itself :)

classydj 09-04-2001 08:55 AM

Jessica Simpson

Honestly I'm happy with my current gf, but I wouldn't complain about getting a piece of Jessica. Have U seen Her open her mouth while singing...now there is the ultimate blowjob mouth if I've ever seen one. Also she has a shapely figure, but it still looks natural [very important].

ClassyDJ:cool:

Hector 09-04-2001 09:57 AM

Catherine Zeta Jones does it for me, but Angelina Jolie does come a close second.

For fake pics of 'nude' celbs visis www.bsnude.com

Careful on the front page, go down to the bottom of the page where it says "Enter BSnude.com"

Mercury_Maniac 09-04-2001 10:30 AM

in my opinion Christina Aguilera is much hotter than Britney spears, not only can she sing better, but looks better too. and she isn't "fake".

Mercury_Maniac 09-04-2001 10:30 AM

i'm not saying fake breasts are bad, but i prefer real breasts compared to fake ones.

scotzoidman 09-04-2001 08:02 PM

For the record Ivoted to fuck J-Lo, but I would also like to spank Britteny while she blows me :p

Wombat 09-04-2001 10:58 PM

I'd have to say.....

All of the above and some, haha , but if I was forced to choose it would have to be ................ Jennifer Tilly actually .Something about those lips just gets me every time. :D