View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 06:05 PM
Built Tough Up North

He followed the scent to the other side of the island there was smoke and a small fire coming from that direction as well. He came to a small groove and saw the women that were in his dream dancing nude around the fire. There was a cave that provided them with shelter. He felt his loins stir at the site of the three nymphs dancing in the light of the fire. Then one of them turned towards him and said, “What are you waiting for? Do you think we can not see you young one?” At this the other two laughed and came closer to Geoff. They grabbed him by the arms and not forcefully but invitingly pulled him with them towards the fire. He started to resist realizing what these creatures were but it was to late. He knew it and accepted it. He was theirs to command, for the tonight at least. Robyn approached him and kissed him seductively on the lips while wrapping her arms around him. He in turn embraced her and felt her tongue probe his mouth. He held her tight and she said, “My you have gotten stronger.” “Yes my lady” was all Geoff could say. “You do know that you belong with us Geoff?” She asked. “Yes my lady” he answered. “Good, your new name shall be Ballengrud. After your ancestors.” “Yes my lady” was all he could say. Elizabeth and Unna came up beside the two and started licking their bodies all over. Before Ballengrud knew it his pants were off and his now large cock was in Unna’s expert mouth. Elizabeth had moved around his backside and was cleaning his asshole. Robyn kissed him again and asked him how it felt. “Great was his reply.” “Good” she said, “now it’s our turn service us as best you can.”. With that Unna and Elizabeth stopped they’re work and stepped beside Robyn. “Me first big Boy” Robyn said as she bent over allowing Ballengrud the perfect angle to ram his cock in and out of her moist pussy. He knew that he must taste them all before the night was done. He came in her but was still hard. “Not done yet Ballengrud there’s still my ass to deal with” Robyn said. Ballengrud pulled out of her dripping pussy and thrust his member into her ass, all the while Unna and Elizabeth where in the middle of eating each other’s pussy. Ballengrud could feel Robyn’s ass clenching his cock as he thrust in and out. She was moving into him taking him as deep as she could. Which didn’t completely cover Ballengrud’s cock. Robyn had an orgasm and slide off the end of Ballengrud’s cock as his cock exploded with semen coating all of Robyn’s back side. “Who’s the master now.” Ballengrud said, “You” Robyn reluctantly announced. The other to females were as not as tired as Robyn but the whole of events had brought it very late into the night so they returned to the cave. Where they all slept together Ballengrud made sure to eat them out before sleep. When he finally felt he could stay awake no more he laid his head in-between Robyn’s legs and drifted off to sleep with the pleasant smell filling his being.