View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 04:09 PM

HOt night with Laura and gary...

Gary looked surprised - "Are you sure?"

Laura spoke next - "Go on boys don't mind me, I want to see it going in..." She was lying legs spread, her right hand lazily running up and down her slit.

I looked up at Gary, still gently licking his semi-erect cock, his skin was soft and smooth and tasted so strongly of cum. I just smiled at him and took his head back into my mouth, resting it's weight on my tongue, feeling him grow harder.

I slowly, oh so slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth, pre-cum ran in sticky trails across his head.

"Gary" I said, plucking up courage, " I've done it before, and your cock is a good size, not too wide or long I'm a bit worried about the bell end, it is quite big, but I want to be fucked"

Laura moaned "Ohh this is great, manna to my ears." She lazily cupped her left tit and stroked her nipple.

" I'd love to see my boyfriend being fucked by Gary's big helmet, I want to see it stretch his anus.."

Gary looked at me, as I dreamily licked my tongue around his ridge and over the slit, which dribbled pre-cum. "So Andy you want a cock, you want your arse fucked? You want this cock in your arse?"

I looked up feeling hotter, my cock huge and dark at the tip - "I need your cock in my arse....Please fuck my anus now!" I said thickly, feeling lust and desire filling me.