View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 02:43 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 5

Devon rose up off my face and sat down next to me as her breath came quickly. She looked me in the eyes and I could see the wicked grin was still on her face. I gasped as she reached down and took hold of my semi-hard member.

“I’m not near done with this Dan”, she said, “Get up and come with me”.

I stood up and she took my hand and guided me to a room off of this one. She turned on the light in the room was nothing but a four-poster bed that’s posts seemed to be mounted to the ceiling. The bed was covered with black sheets which looked to be satin and in the middle of the bed laid as black as the sheets a coiled whip.

She told be to stand next to the bed. I moved towards the bed and she laid down on her back and with one hand grabbed the whip.

“Stand here between my legs”, she ordered.

I took my place between her legs my hands down at there sides awaiting what was to come. Suddenly she sat up took the whip and flipped it to the side and slung it around me catching it in her other hand. She took grip of the whip with both hands, pulled herself to the edge of the bed and pulled me up against the bed. My penis was just fractions from her saliva covered slit. She pulled on the whip again and I poked at her entrance.

“Put you hands on my ankles and put them on your shoulders”, she hissed, “I want you to put you prick inside me but do not thrust, I will control the speed with my whip”.

So I took her ankles and slowly slid them up my chest and until they rested near my shoulders. She then moved down a little closer to me and wiggled her hips until I slipped inside her. The feeling was fantastic, the head of my member was still sensitive from the amazing sucking it had taken. The whip tightened around my ass and she pulled my whole length into her with a quick tug. She gasped as it went in but she did not let up on the pulling as if she were trying to pull my entire body into her. She let the slack up and I took it to mean she wanted me to back out. I slid out of her extremely lubricated slit. I was almost halfway out when she tugged hard jerking me forward back into her. She gave a soft scream this time and I was given the evil grin. Again and again it went on like this, she wanted it hard and pushed hard. I was getting tingling sensations every time she pulled on me and I could feel the head of my penis pulsing as it went deep.

“I knew you were a dirty fucker Danny-Boy. I just knew it”, she said through clenched teeth.

I or should I say she made me keep pounding her. We had been going for what seemed like half an hour, but I am sure it was no more than 5 minutes when I felt her ankles start to shake. Then I felt it her muscles clamped down around my penis as her vagina began to throb and she pulled me into her with all her grip. She started a guttural scream as she panted and moved her hips up and down as she could. It must have been a powerful orgasm because I could see she had bitten down on her lip as she whipped her head back and forth on the bed….