View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
a perverted little survey

*have you ever had sex? If memory serves correctly, yes... haha.
*how old were you when you lost your virginity? 16
*was it good? We'd been dating for 2 years and he almost died in a car accident. I promised myself that the first chance I got, I would lose my virginity to him. It was good emotionally, but so so otherwise.
*best place to have sex: That depends on where and when... but mostly the bed is best. Mostly.
*sexual fantasies? I just want to know that I'm IT for him. Most of my fantasies are emotional.
*whats the kinkiest thing youve ever done? Extensive anal play.
*most embarrassing thing youve said during sex? "Excuse me"... lol
*how many people have you had sex with? More than 5
*gay straight or bi? Straight as an arrow.
*ever do anything with a member of the same sex? Nope.
*one place you want to have sex? I've had sex in alot of terrific places, but never on the couch upstairs. I choose that.
*how long does it take for you to climax? The time varies depending upon how desperate I am and how uninhibited I am at the time.
*ever had a friend with benefits? Almost. I seriously considered it with two different men, but decided that it wouldn't be in my best interest.
*do you have a bf/gf? Yep
*are they any good in bed? Of course!
*favorite position? I like to be on top, but it's all good. I'm still wanting him to be on top while I use my bullet.
*how far would you go on a first date? That would depend on how long I'd been waiting for that first date.
*what do you think about one night stands? No thanks.
*have you ever videotaped yourself having sex? Pictures yes, video no.
*would you? Maybe.... but not at this weight.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~