View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Sweet Southern Girl

a perverted little survey

*have you ever had sex? yea
*how old were you when you lost your virginity? 15
*was it good? I thought so at the time, until I got a lil older and had great sex, not I just think it was ok
*best place to have sex: I think anyplace when you just have to have the person right there, can't wait to get to the bed
*sexual fantasies? I've always had this thing about having sex out in the rain
*whats the kinkiest thing youve ever done? it's only kinky the first time, lol... i've tried so much it all just seems "normal" to me
*most embarrassing thing youve said during sex? wrong name, think that was in a thread a lil while ago
*how many people have you had sex with? More than 5 (i'm not changin this answer, hehe)
*gay straight or bi? Straight
*ever do anything with a member of the same sex? Nope.
*one place you want to have sex? i want it on the beach, i think that'd be so hot that it'd be worth getting sand in weird places
*how long does it take for you to climax? not very long (if the guy isn't getting the right places I'll help him out some)
*ever had a friend with benefits? once
*do you have a bf/gf? na
*are they any good in bed? I'm great!! hehe
*favorite position? doggy style
*how far would you go on a first date? definately don't have sex on the first date
*what do you think about one night stands? No
*have you ever videotaped yourself having sex? yea
*would you? it just depends on the guy, i wouldn't with just anyone

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story