View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:59 AM

But I couldn't. So as my embarassment rose, and my ardour (and penis) fell. I looked from this beautiful woman, to this distinguished gentleman. My embarassment all but complete, until, out of the corner of my eye, I caught my own reflection, I looked like every third guy in the airport, right down to my love handles,and developing pot belly. What had I been thinking. What was I saying, i realised, that instead of the introspective moment I thought I was having, i was actuall chattering a dime a dozen. I listened fascinatedly as I heard myself explainin how it was a simple mistake that anyone could have done it, that.....

Only to be interrupted.

"Sir" said the older gentleman, "would you please, dress yourself, and leave my suite, i really feel we have had enough of you..."

And in one of those moments we all wish we could have, where you say the right thing at the right time (rather than 3 hours later!) I responded, that I would gladly take my leave of them, but it seems that his wife had taken my trousers. And with that Adrianne started to giggle. The old man looked cross, then confuses/////