View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 04:21 PM

As i reached for them, she threw them to the side.

"You don't need those" she said, and reached for the silk belt that held her wrap around dress in place, with a tug and a slight spin it was open and then off. the dress following my trousers to the floor, and there she was, jimmy choo shoes, a black lace thong and two full 38 d c breasts with dark brown nipples, a couple freckles and a simple silver nipple wring in the left one. She wore a platnum and diamond tiffany's cross and two simple diamond earrings. Her make up was formal for the night out but natural, she glowed with health and vigour. I dared not look at Jean Pierre, but I needed to know what was going on, so i asked her. Jean Pierre answered.

"I am 72 (he didn't look it...) I am not able to perform like I once did, but a young woman, well she has needs. I understand, and I want her to be happy so I, erm indulge her."

"so I am just a tool." I ventured

"no, For that, we have a close circle of friends, who are discreet and understand us. You my friend are an odd occurence. But it is raining, and we are all here. I know you like my wife, so, as long as i may watch, I will let you have your way....:"

"Watch?"

"Of course, I may be old, but i love to see the pleasure on her face. And who knows, I too, may have an act of god .

I looked between the two of them...The most beautiful woman I have ever had the chance to be with,and an odd old voyeur. For the second time that night I found myself naked in front of them.

Adrianna lost no time in moving up to wrap her arms around me, she ground her lace clad pussy against my lap, my hardening cock pressed between her flat stomach and my thigh. she pushed me back to the couch that i had be sitting on, and proceeded to dance over me. For a moment I wondered if they had met in a lap dancing bar and might have even said something if she had not shoved her thong clad pussy into my face.

Even with the fabric, I could smell her musky sweet scent. I put a hand on each of her buttocks and pulled her to me. I could feel the outline of her lips through the fabric and nuzzled where her clit was, I could feel it hard like a pea and blew a hot breath on it before licking hard on it through the fabric. I licked like it was her pussy not the thong, I pushed the fabric deep into her, I nibbled her clit. She pulled my head to her and started to moan, her own juices were saturating the thin fabric, she was as sweet as that first sniff hinted.

"Please," said Jean Pierre, " may i have those" I looked at him as he motioned for the panties. He had not even loosend his tie. I looked at Adrianna, who smiled, unstraddled me and moved over to her husband.

"Help me, " she breathed. He pulled at the string around her waist and she elegently stepped from the panties. She then dropped to her knees, and proceeded to open his flies ..

"No my love see to our guest, I am fine.." and tried to wave her away, she giggled and pulled out his penis , it was long thin and very pink. she deftly stroked it into her mouth. He moaned as she licked around his head and pulled him hard. she sat up and smiled, he kissed her forhead...