View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 12:50 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Non-Smokers NOT Welcome!!

Don’t get me banned from Pixies.

If you are not a smoker, or were not a smoker for at least 20 years, stay the fuck out of this thread.

DON’T OPEN IT!

DON’T READ IT!

And DAMN SURE DON’T POST to it!!!

If you do, ……..I’ll be on you like a flying monkey with the screaming shits in banana harvest season, and then Lilith will get all pissed with me again and won’t believe I gave you warning.

Now for the societal lepers this thread IS intended for. I want a place where we can speak openly without having to dodge rocks of the righteous. I especially would like the Pixies that have posted their current wrestling with the beast, to be able to come here without fear of laughter or scorn. For us to talk before the Pharisees is like a dog talking to a fish, and not going to let us know what we each are finding in our personal dealings with the addiction.

Myself,……. It’s now almost a half century since I started puffing on the damn things. The first couple years was the typical smoke after school with the ‘cool’ guys and hiding my Luck Strike pack in the bushes. From about 15 on, I haven’t had a day without them except for one 30 day period that I took it serious and gave it the month I was told you needed to be cured. If there’s interest in this thread (FROM SMOKERS), I’ll be glad to openly share as we do with other parts of our personal life, here at Pixies.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world