View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 11:21 AM

So it does grow back differently after waxing? I admit, I’m a bit surprised, but it’s something that’s good to know.

A couple of people expressed some concerns that I’m pushing or pressuring my wife into this. With all due respect, I’ve been with this woman for 7 years, and I know her a lot better than the people here. Without a little push in the right direction, she would not do these things herself. I think she has a little bit of a Madonna complex, and usually doesn’t want to take the initiative on things she considers slutty. But afterwards she is always glad she did them. For example, it took me a long time to convince her to post at Pixie’s, but after she did it, she admitted it was fun. I’m trying to help her become a more adventurous and sexually liberated woman. This is not about “having it my own way.” She told me before she wants to move in that direction herself, but needs a little guidance, some convincing, and sometimes a little push to get there. I’m trying hard to improve our sex life, which is a lot better than doing nothing, like I have been in the past 7 years, thinking that things would improve on their own. All I was trying to do here is find out if her concerns about shaving were well-founded, or if they were more like hangups. I’m concerned about her comfort and well-being, and wanted to get all the facts. It sounds like she has some valid points, though, so I’m going to drop the issue and focus on other things for now.