View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 06:19 PM

WE stayed in his office til late..I knew he wanted more and I ended up naked in his room on my knees sucking his cock again. He was wearing his suit and then he pulled mu up and kissed me deeply, savouring the taste of cock. He told me to bend over the desk. I did so exposing my arsehole,, he licked my cheeks, moving into my arse, his tongue circling my anus. He told me to pull myself open. i did feeling exposed. Here I was in an office naked, bent over waiting to be bum fucked - I wanted his cock so much. At the angle I was bent over he slipped in easily, invading my anus, he pulled out and then in again, lingering on the entrance. The Gary pushed in hard, I gripped the desk and he really started to fuck me, my own cock was hard, like steel, upright, I reached down and wanked myself, tightening around the head. Pumping in time to the urgent pumps into my rectum, Ohh God it was good. Then Gary sarted to thrust deeper, the only sound was our hard breathing and the slap of his body against mine. Then he moaned "I'm coming.." I felt his cock pull out and hot spunk gushed onto my back and bum cheeks, I felt warm, sticky strands roll down my naked back.

I turned and immediatley took his cock into my mouth, licking off the remaining traces of spunk. Gary then khelt and took me into his mouth, I came quick in large gasping jerks..